Tyson Flurry

In other new lets talk about billy joe Saunders vs Andy lee bit fight for the travellers

Billy Joe keeps his nut down and surrounds himself with good experienced people you dont hear him coming out with any " dinlo " nonsense.

Maybe thats why nobody wants to talk about him eh !

Who you reckoning then billy joe or Andy lee, so your telling me Tyson doesn't surround him self with good experiencet people, but yes he does come out with dinlo stuff but I'm sure he does it on purpose to be a showman to sell himself

It must be catching then crusty.

as you chat shite just like a dinlo.

In fact You Are a Proper dinlo.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could be right but, and let's be frank here, the heavyweight division has seen better days ! To be a "heavyweight champion" is not the great sporting achievement it once was. For a start it used

I agree with you 100%krusty , I think the old fella is a bit punchy , its clear you know what your talking about ,and hes jealous ATB

Krusty ,I,m guessing you hear the words ,"deluded" and "dopey", quite a lot .

Posted Images

Seen Tyson at a few fights over the years and he wernt tipping over tables,mouthing off or singing...came across as a quiet lad...but you would know that Cushty...what with you being a close friend of the family so you tell us...obviously turns it on for the cameras...as do a lot of fighters...trying to sell tickets in the build up to a fight...you cant compare Peter Fury with Jimmy Tibbs as a Trainer...i think that could be telling at world level...i belive Tyson Fury has the beating of Klitchko...he's getting him at just the right time...but he probably wont keep the title for long...is Peter still training Tyson now his dad is back?...how come Peter wernt in his younger brothers corner last week?...i think Andy Lees greater experience will shade it on the night...but think Billy Joe hasnt put a foot wrong so far...would love to see the lad win a world title...should be a good fight

Cushty...you made it perfectly clear your from a romany background...no need to go on and on...using words like 'dinlo' in a conversation like this just makes you look daft

• Like 2

In other new lets talk about billy joe Saunders vs Andy lee bit fight for the travellers

Billy Joe keeps his nut down and surrounds himself with good experienced people you dont hear him coming out with any " dinlo " nonsense.

Who you reckoning then billy joe or Andy lee, so your telling me Tyson doesn't surround him self with good experiencet people, but yes he does come out with dinlo stuff but I'm sure he does it on purpose to be a showman to sell himself

You look like your on smack you are the only dinlo your not even a Romany man so don't use that word

Seen Tyson at a few fights over the years and he wernt tipping over tables,mouthing off or singing...came across as a quiet lad...but you would know that Cushty...what with you being a close friend of the family so you tell us...obviously turns it on for the cameras...as do a lot of fighters...trying to sell tickets in the build up to a fight...you cant compare Peter Fury with Jimmy Tibbs as a Trainer...i think that could be telling at world level...i belive Tyson Fury has the beating of Klitchko...he's getting him at just the right time...but he probably wont keep the title for long...is Peter still training Tyson now his dad is back?...how come Peter wernt in his younger brothers corner last week?...i think Andy Lees greater experience will shade it on the night...but think Billy Joe hasnt put a foot wrong so far...would love to see the lad win a world title...should be a good fight

Cushty...you made it perfectly clear your from a romany background...no need to go on and on...using words like 'dinlo' in a conversation like this just makes you look daft

John fury trains young fury however I'm sure Peter is training Tyson for the klitchko fight as they are heading out to Belgium to have there training camp I think, I'm not sure who of billy joe and Andy lee personally haven't seen enough of them I want billy joe to win tho, and no your right I don't need to keep using Romany words however I'm used to using them and I do make an effort to talk in English as much as I can as majority talk English here

You look like your on smack you are the only dinlo your not even a Romany man so don't use that word

What a complete and utter DINLO.

You come out with more shite than a feckin sewage plant.

in fact your trailer is probably next to one.

or on a feckin roundabout.

You have a picture of fury and that aint you isit DINLO

pmsl

Feckin brains of Britain

What a complete and utter DINLO.

You come out with more shite than a feckin sewage plant.

in fact your trailer is probably next to one.

or on a feckin roundabout.

You have a picture of fury and that aint you isit DINLO

pmsl

Feckin brains of Britain

I don't live in a f***ing caravan you stupid idiot you silly fool, why does it matter if fury isn't me I put the photo up to wind morons like you up who obviously take things to serious you muppet

• Like 1