Tyson Flurry

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could be right but, and let's be frank here, the heavyweight division has seen better days ! To be a "heavyweight champion" is not the great sporting achievement it once was. For a start it used

I agree with you 100%krusty , I think the old fella is a bit punchy , its clear you know what your talking about ,and hes jealous ATB

Krusty ,I,m guessing you hear the words ,"deluded" and "dopey", quite a lot .

Posted Images

Best man in the heavyweight division and by October all you dinlos will be saying how good he is guaranteed

You need your head testing crusty.

Everyone knows your not quite right upstairs apart from you.

Pmsl

Best man in the heavyweight division and by October all you dinlos will be saying how good he is guaranteed

Pmsl

No mate no one is on my level I'm A league above, all I'm saying it wait and see don't worry I'm sure it will be pure silence on this forum when Tyson wins but don't worry I'll remind you all the minute it happens then I'm of to the strip club with all th bad bitches

Pmsl

No mate no one is on my level I'm A league above, all I'm saying it wait and see don't worry I'm sure it will be pure silence on this forum when Tyson wins but don't worry I'll remind you all the minute it happens then I'm of to the strip club with all th bad bitches

Yes crusty you are at a different level.

Your fcukin mental son.

You could be right but, and let's be frank here, the heavyweight division has seen better days !

To be a "heavyweight champion" is not the great sporting achievement it once was. For a start it used to be THE heavyweight championship ! It was once the ultimate sporting accolade, but in recent years it's a title that he's been claimed by fighters not fit to lace the gloves of the great champions.

Just my opinion.......

• Like 5

cushty I can't make my mind up wether your an unconscious comedian or just at wind up lol

I'm winding you guys up about going to the strip club as I have a nice little racklee and she would make me do the washing up if I ever went to the strip club but I'm 100 percent serious about Tyson fury hence why I e changed my picture he's the man to prove you all wrong