Tyson Flurry

Cushty - just because you may know a lot of bullshitters and fairytale merchants, it doesn't mean everyone on here is the same. Please can you stop with the personal insults? This is supposed to be a discussion. Thanks. :thumbs:

And why would I know any more bullshitters and fairytale merchants what are you trying to say stop jumping on gnashers defence it's clear he's a lunatic

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could be right but, and let's be frank here, the heavyweight division has seen better days ! To be a "heavyweight champion" is not the great sporting achievement it once was. For a start it used

I agree with you 100%krusty , I think the old fella is a bit punchy , its clear you know what your talking about ,and hes jealous ATB

Krusty ,I,m guessing you hear the words ,"deluded" and "dopey", quite a lot .

Posted Images

Cushty - just because you may know a lot of bullshitters and fairytale merchants, it doesn't mean everyone on here is the same. Please can you stop with the personal insults? This is supposed to be a discussion. Thanks. :thumbs:

I only know one who calls himself Gnash

You're coming across as a bigger clown every time you post

Good maybe instead of setting up fairgrounds I can join the circus as a clown next time better pay probally

And why would I know any more bullshitters and fairytale merchants what are you trying to say stop jumping on gnashers defence it's clear he's a lunatic

I hardly think it's fair to pick on an old man in his late fifties that's got athritis and only weighs ten stone with all his clothes on ... Calling him names is not righty cushty you should be ashamed ... Imagine if it was your old fella .........

• Like 1

I hardly think it's fair to pick on an old man in his late fifties that's got athritis and only weighs ten stone with all his clothes on ... Calling him names is not righty cushty you should be ashamed ... Imagine if it was your old fella .........

that's right how could anybody insult that sweet gentle frail old man with the kind freindly face lol

I said you MAY know some. Not jumping to anyone's defence. I asked politely to stop the insults. I only ask once. Thanks again. :thumbs:

With all due respect to Bob Shannon (grew up with his younger brothers) he'd not be the trainer to source if serious title fights were someones aspirations.

Peter Fury asked a pal of mine to take over Tysons training, he shook his head...i asked him if he had the hump with peter and he told me not at all, later he flicked me a little vid of tyson training with no words attached to the mail...i got his point, he'd have needed to start from scratch.

With all due respect to Bob Shannon (grew up with his younger brothers) he'd not be the trainer to source if serious title fights were someones aspirations.

Peter Fury asked a pal of mine to take over Tysons training, he shook his head...i asked him if he had the hump with peter and he told me not at all, later he flicked me a little vid of tyson training with no words attached to the mail...i got his point, he'd have needed to start from scratch.

Bob Shannons more of a painter&decorator than a world class trainer aint he?...didnt do Hatton too many favours...shame he didnt stick with Billy Graham...i see they was re-united this week...bet theres a few regrets there...so who was the mate of yours oneredtrim?? are you saying Peter Fury was looking to off load Tyson??...why would he do that?...he may not be no Muhammed Ali...but he is mandatory contender for the world title...with all due respect

Feck me!....these Tyson Fury threads dont half get a bit nasty...lighten up lads!...after reading the betting odds on the other page...was thinking on having a flutter on the Paul Smith v Andre Ward fight tomorrow morning...Smith must be a massive underdog...maybe worth a tenner on him to spice things up?

1/40 is what i saw.......bit humiliating for the lad really i dont think anyone in a 2 horse race can be odds like that.......that said,its hard to picture him winning i think Ward will stop him mid to late rounds.

Split me tenner...£5 on Smith to win by decision/technical decision 1/40...£5 on Smith to win y KO TKO1/20...found a four leaf clover walking the dogs today nearby a hand full of hens teeth and a rabbits foot snagged on a unicorns horn...did i mention they call me lucky Brindle? :laugh:

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 1