Ghosts\ghost Stories

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One night many years ago when i was thumbing a lift home after a few drinks a small car pulled up alongside me it was very wet and cold so without hesitation i jumped in closed the door and looked

A few years ago I had the opertunity to go on a ghost walk in a old castle with a well known ghost program host. We where in Bolton castle on Halloween night and not much was happening. In one of the

That was spooky, I just read that post and instinctively knew what was gonna be in the next one   Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Chris mate, to clear this up, I don't believe in ets, or spaceships, I was making a connection with ghosts an UFOs, the UFOs are out there, there's no arguing that, its what the feck is it lol

I don't mind either way. The vastness of the world makes for an interesting discussion though! :laugh:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._Mack

This Harvard phycaratrist, well renowned academic, studied the ufo thing, for 20 or 30 years, an he came to the conclusion, that it wasn't et spaceships from inter stellar space, rather a spiritual entity's from a different dimension, I wonder what they could be, an no he not a Christian lol

Do you think this man is credible enough for you?

must admit them yanks were convincing about the ufo sightings on the nuke base in england

Yeah! I've seen that footage too (interviews of the guys that were there), and the radio comms between them is indeed compelling.

Thing is, is it a factual account? Or has it been deliberately released to divert attention from something else?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._Mack

This Harvard phycaratrist, well renowned academic, studied the ufo thing, for 20 or 30 years, an he came to the conclusion, that it wasn't et spaceships from inter stellar space, rather a spiritual entity's from a different dimension, I wonder what they could be, an no he not a Christian lol

Do you think this man is credible enough for you?

Sure he is but is he right?

I've read equally compelling reports from Jan Dirk Blom, Psychiatry Professor from the University of Groningen in Holland. Specifically his extensive research into sleep paralysis. It's an alternate hypothesis into similar conditions.

Question is. Who's right? We just don't know at this stage. The jury is out.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vall%C3%A9e

Another academic computer scientist, who mapped Mars for NASA, an invented the precursor to the internet.

He also says UFOs are not little green men, but interdimensional entity's, he's not a Christian either, lol

Is this any good for your factual conquest, do they stand up to your vigorous examinations lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vall%C3%A9e

Another academic computer scientist, who mapped Mars for NASA, an invented the precursor to the internet.

He also says UFOs are not little green men, but interdimensional entity's, he's not a Christian either, lol

Is this any good for your factual conquest, do they stand up to your vigorous examinations lol

Laugh all you want but simply listing academics that have researched/experienced such phenomenon doesn't bolster either of our arguments.

We can wax lyrical all we want about what causes this phenomenon but it still doesn't prove anything for either of us.

I'm very open minded about it. The world is too vast not to be. The problem is proving it conclusively and when that happens I'm willing to accept either explanation.

So do you beleive what you see with your eyes, how about a few ufo sightings, lol

I do but unidentified flying objects are just that. Unidentified. Human perception is open to error so am I actually seeing what I think I'm seeing?

We're hardwired to find the most ludicrous explanation for what could be the most simple cause. (Bullshitting phenomenon)

If I've seen crazy lights in the sky I don't automatically jump to the conclusion that it's interstellar spiritual entities from another dimension when it could be something completely mundane like a satellite, or solar energy reacting with our atmosphere.

Until we have something concrete I'm going to sit on a very wide reinforced fence.

Edited by ChrisJones

Francie, Genuine question here: As with your previous topics, how does the fact someone may or may not have written something a long time ago, or someone else saying what they think is true, actually make it true?

I'm not saying it does walshie, I not looking to prove anything, I don't need to, in happy in what I've found, i m having a bit craic with Chris.

So Chris what your saying is there's no supernatural, or that your open to it with evidence, what's evidence for you mate.

A few people have suggested the "aliens" are actually us but from the future, travelling back in time, sounds a bit "tin foil hat" but as good as any of the other wild theories :laugh:

Not as daft as it sounds though, more likely than a "god" for the simple fact "we are here" no one can say we won't invent time travel in the future?

So do you beleive what you see with your eyes, how about a few ufo sightings, lol

I do but unidentified flying objects are just that. Unidentified. Human perception is open to error so am I actually seeing what I think I'm seeing?

We're hardwired to find the most ludicrous explanation for what could be the most simple cause. (Bullshitting phenomenon)

If I've seen crazy lights in the sky I don't automatically jump to the conclusion that it's interstellar spiritual entities from another dimension when it could be something completely mundane like a satellite, or solar energy reacting with our atmosphere.

Until we have something concrete I'm going to sit on a very wide reinforced fence.

Francie, fraz, bullx what ever you are calling yourself these days. Is it not true that the last two links you put up would support your belief in heaven and hell as dimensions of this world?

Now proof to me would be the ability to travel to and from one of these dimensions. But we all know that is not going to happen any time soon.

TC

• Like 2

I'm not saying it does walshie, I not looking to prove anything, I don't need to, in happy in what I've found, i m having a bit craic with Chris.

So Chris what your saying is there's no supernatural, or that your open to it with evidence, what's evidence for you mate.

I didn't and haven't said, ever, that there is no supernatural. I've repeated continually that I want hard evidence. Tangible facts that can stand up to scrutiny. Things that can be tested and repeated.

I don't have any evidence for it, or against it, like I've been saying, over and over again. :laugh:

But that's the point. It's an as of yet unexplained phenomenon and I'm not going to jump to any conclusion as to what it may, or may not be, without a f**k ton of real, tangible, measurable, repeatable, occurrences that can't steer me towards an alternate hypothesis! :laugh:

I might be going out on a limb here but I'm assuming you've already formed your view, or at least have enough information at your disposal to lean you towards a particular angle. I, however, do not.

Until that point is reached I remain, as I've clearly stated, completely neutral to this phenomenon. :thumbs:

Unidentified, by it's very definition, hasn't been identifed...... YET!

• Like 1