Wrong In So Many Ways

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A terrorist with no laws to govern them that kill innocent women and children are nothing like soldiers ... And the terrorists of Ireland have killed many more innocent people than soldiers in Ireland

I think its a massive step towards reconciliation when they shake hands.......   Went a bit over the top by offering Adams a free weekend in Paris, courtesy of duke of Edinburgh though.

The IRA didn't fight a war. It was a terrorist insurgency.   The British Army didn't lose, as it wasn't a war. They contained the insurgency, keeping the violence to an acceptable level, in order

It is Staffs and most likely will be for the forseeable future,the politics of division works a treat over here. And the main political party's reap the rewards.

That's true Len,go where you want was always my attitude.

Is it still all seperated and colour coded areas over there?I lived in bBanbridge for 14 months from beginning of99 just after Banbridge town was done

yes.
basically, if you go into an area with its area marked and act a maggot then a big fish will come and eat ya, if your respectful of where you are there's a good chance you'll be fine, with exceptions to the rule of course

but who was adams shaking hands for,he doesnt represent republicans in ireland,photo op for the pair of them,

Adams was bought yrs ago, that's why he's more slippery than an eel

yea hes been administering british rule in ireland quite a while now,,

but who was adams shaking hands for,he doesnt represent republicans in ireland,photo op for the pair of them,

Lol

Is it still all seperated and colour coded areas over there?I lived in bBanbridge for 14 months from beginning of99 just after Banbridge town was done

yes.
basically, if you go into an area with its area marked and act a maggot then a big fish will come and eat ya, if your respectful of where you are there's a good chance you'll be fine, with exceptions to the rule of course
iwas only 17 when I went my mate moved there to work with his dad fitting aerials both english but the dad had been there years only had one idiot in local being a bit of a dick about them but I was ok as my family from the south but I born in England lol did absolutely shit myself one time I vooked a job in middle of nowhere and just seemed dodgey as foook lol thought we were gonna get kidnapped kneecapped the lot lol went fishing a big lake once cant remember the name if anyone can on the way to it we went through omagh stood where the bomb went off street looks so small compared to the TV images anyway beautiful place little ferry takes you over to little hotel on steel cable beautiful pub/hotel had all old fishing papers as wallpaper in bathroom think it was right on border?

Lol
who pays them?

Everyone who I have spoken too over here agree that's it's a better place now that the gun has no place in the politics.

Most only give a shit about how many cows calved and the price of beef/milk.......and frankly, that's all any man needs to care about.

Like most things in life, never forget and if someone starts chopsing off them give them a telling, but don't ware it like a badge either......life's too f***ing short.

• Like 4

they think they have pacified ireland,

they think they have purchased have of us

and intimidated the other half,

they think they have forseen everything,

they think they have provided against everything,

but,the fools, the fools,the fools they have left us our fenian dead

and while ireland holds these graves,ireland unfree shall never be at peace,,,,,,,,,,seen this on an old gravestone in dublin,dont think hes the shaking hands type.lol

• Like 1

Slightly off topic but you know the one thing that pisses me off about all the riots and fighting PRESENTLY is that it's all mostly young ones that don't know what they are really fighting for.

They bicker and fight call each other proddy b******ds or Fenians - and they have no fecking idea why, most think they do but they don't. It's past down from generation to generation slowly getting contaminated - like Chinese whispers.

Id like to apologies for using those terms above by the way I mean no offence by it, most will know that's the 'usual terms' that fly about within the insults :thumbs:

• Like 2