Anthony Joshua

Morning Gents :D ...Well that was a pretty good night of Boxing all round...Well done Nick Blackwell tidy little scrap that, third time lucky...Lee Selby, what a class act!...and lets hope thats not the last we see of Kevin Mitchell...a good game display from a tough little fighter...people moaned about paying for this event but certainly worth every penny...shows British boxing is in great shape...anyway cant hang about...just bought myself a 1st Class ticket for the A.J hype train... :toast:

• Like 2

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw him this morning he looks none too clever but its a tough game and not something he hasnt experienced before......personally id like to see him call it a day now....people who have known him a whi

It amazes me how boxing fans these days have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen.....i cant for the life of me understand how any British boxing fan would not be hoping Joshua reaches

Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning...   If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an

Posted Images

Morning Gents :D ...Well that was a pretty good night of Boxing all round...Well done Nick Blackwell tidy little scrap that, third time lucky...Lee Selby, what a class act!...and lets hope thats not the last we see of Kevin Mitchell...a good game display from a tough little fighter...people moaned about paying for this event but certainly worth every penny...shows British boxing is in great shape...anyway cant hang about...just bought myself a 1st Class ticket for the A.J hype train... :toast:

lee selby was fantastic ,he he did,nt put a foot wrong,kevin mitchell was game but i bet he looks likes he,s been in a car crash this morning,that eye looked bad

• Like 1

If he can take half the shot he can dish out he in with a very good chance of gaining either a shot or title in next few year heavyweight scene well open for the taking Tyson first at door out of last crop chisora haye price etc the likes of AJ n Hughie few fights off mark but AJ got potential to get step up quick I think or should do coz way things stand he young n hungry physically be well set must work hard although think some of it natural seems sensible lad good mouth on um do it the business when the shot comes coz it will I hope he can hold right n come back stronger we seen Tyson have too do it once exciting times ahead only fury I see AJ fighting soon is Hughie think it be chisora or haye next or crafty shit at wilder lol bet wilder not fancy that

David haye is retired and has been saying he's coming back for the past year but I doubt it very very much, think he will wipe the floor with AJ anyway

Haye on fighter I can't stand UK based or not lol out all boxers I seen good n bad he the one I never see as a boxer lol daft I know coz he skilful etc but sumat about him just don't gel for me I could imagine him making a comeback to face AJ then not goin thru with it as he did with court twice that was bad that

I like both Tyson and AJ as I e said before both very different fighters both got eorld in front of them very young be great too see two UK fighters fighting for unified heavyweight title with another in Line he waiting too fight the winner

lee selby was fantastic ,he he did,nt put a foot wrong,kevin mitchell was game but i bet he looks likes he,s been in a car crash this morning,that eye looked bad

Thought Mitchell had the beating of him there for a while...two very evenly matched fighters

• Like 1
Guest Navek

My new dream in life is to see aj wipe the floor with fury in two rounds......then don't you no all the fury hype train will give it all the bullshit then lol...

My new dream in life is to see aj wipe the floor with fury in two rounds......then don't you no all the fury hype train will give it all the bullshit then lol...

Ah...but they'll deny they ever said it. Even though it's in black and white.

Guest Navek

Think is with the fury fans is 99% of them are his family so no mater what they will make some excuse up instead of giving credit to the better man ....... Mr aj 2 rounds

Aj going to the top......and he'd step on all these so called legends on the way

AJ does look promising at the moment but lets not forget he is at the beginning of his career. he is certainly heading in the right direction and has a great future ahead of him.

ty fury is at a different level id say at the moment and on the verge of a title shot. but with a few more fights under his belt and some more experience AJ will be a worry to fury im sure. good luck to them both. id like to see the pair of them go all the way.

its got to be good for british boxing

• Like 3

Aka brindle - why is AJ all hype?

Because he doesn't get hit?

Gaz...i've not said A.J's all hype...i have said all the way through this thread...that Joshua is just a prospect going through the early stages of his career...and its too early to love or hate the lad...last nights stoppage certainly sends out a message to the Heavyweight division...have to say my heart sank a bit when i saw Ian john Lewis was ref...as he always seems to step in way to early imo...the Lad needs a proper test before we can all get too over excited...think they will have to be looking at the topend of the division to get that...but right now they bringing the lad along just right at this stage of career...my buying a first class ticket for the A.J hype train comment was a little piss take outta me little pal Cushty...but obviously that went right over your head ;)

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 1

Aka brindle - why is AJ all hype?

Because he doesn't get hit?

Gaz...i've not said A.J's all hype...i have said all the way through this thread...that Joshua is just a prospect going through the early stages of his career...and its too early to love or hate the lad...last nights stoppage certainly sends out a message to the Heavyweight division...have to say my heart sank a bit when i saw Ian john Lewis was ref...as he always seems to step in way to early imo...the Lad needs a proper test before we can all get too over excited...think they will have to be looking at the topend of the division to get that...but right now they bringing the lad along just right at this stage of career...my buying a first class ticket for the A.J hype train comment was a little piss take outta me little pal Cushty...but obviously that went right over your head ;)

that certainly wasn't an early stoppage.