Anthony Joshua

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw him this morning he looks none too clever but its a tough game and not something he hasnt experienced before......personally id like to see him call it a day now....people who have known him a whi

It amazes me how boxing fans these days have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen.....i cant for the life of me understand how any British boxing fan would not be hoping Joshua reaches

Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning...   If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an

Posted Images

Ok great....in future then i should be totally insignificant to you and you should have no further need to monitor my conversations like you have been......everyones a winner :thumbs:

Gotta go now treacle Ronaldo,s on :bye:

I dont monitor your conversations, I look on a hunting forum which you also do. I joined to view hunting related topics whereas they sont seem to interest you ... strange that.

I recon you where either bullied at school or abused at home. You seem to just go into a patronising defence mode whenever questioned when your not name dropping boxers

I dont monitor your conversations, I look on a hunting forum which you also do. I joined to view hunting related topics whereas they sont seem to interest you ... strange that.

I recon you where either bullied at school or abused at home. You seem to just go into a patronising defence mode whenever questioned when your not name dropping boxers

You dont monitor my conversations yet you know everything i do and dont talk about !

Ok you got me there....bullied at school...abused at home...picked on by cyber stalkers.......and petrified of you...................now f**k off you little prick !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

I dont know everything you talk about and I have already said I dont monitor your conversations so you need to get over yourself.

no need to be vulgar and abusive

And theres no need for you to keep digging me out but you do......trouble is your not all that bright really are you i mean it doesnt take a clever person to see what your doing.....you,ve come onto a topic titled " Anthony Joshua " and you havent mentioned Anthony Joshua once,infact you havent mentioned boxing at all you,ve just spoken directly to ME.......something you could quite easily of done via private message.........but theres no audience via private message is there :D

Your never going to outwit someone whos lived off their wits all their life son ;)

Edited by gnasher16

What's this Colliers nonsense ,,,,never herd that one befor,,,,I know we get called country people even cockneys from the big city,,,but Colliers is a new one on me,,,,and I'm from a pit village,,lol

Yeah its like gorja. Collier ect its offensive to some but just same as pi.key or nacker aint it

• Like 1

I dont know everything you talk about and I have already said I dont monitor your conversations so you need to get over yourself.

no need to be vulgar and abusive

And theres no need for you to keep digging me out but you do......trouble is your not all that bright really are you i mean it doesnt take a clever person to see what your doing.....you,ve come onto a topic titled " Anthony Joshua " and you havent mentioned Anthony Joshua once,infact you havent mentioned boxing at all you,ve just spoken directly to ME.......something you could quite easily of done via private message.........but theres no audience via private message is there :D

Your never going to outwit someone whos lived off their wits all their life son ;)

If youve had to live of your wits youve either had a poor life or its made you paranoid. The first thing I actually posted was that anthony joshua and amir khan aint british but I suppose that isnt about anthoney joshua or boxing :whistle:

The post I wrote was about you not to you, I never called you out just mentioned an observation on an open forum.

as for not to bright my iqs through the roof just aint got a great deal of common sense but unlike you old man I know when's worth losing my temper and when aint]