Anthony Joshua

aye gnash youve spat your dummy out again pal ,same old bull coming from you as it does when ever any one mentions joe calzhagi or mike tyson .il tell you pal on times your bitterness and jealousy comes steaming to the top and out it comes mate ..lets get a few things straight son ,first you state ,you was talking to some travelling boys the other day . and some of the words they used to describe him , hhhmmm .bullshit gnash you was talking to no one son ,you used this exact same line a couple of year ago when i was stating what would happen to david price when he got tagged ,and you was jumping up and down squealing about him be the next coming ,( he turned out the bum i said he was ) you call ty a freak and big goofy kid .yet hes mandatory for the heavyweight title ,so how would you describe yourself ? your always saying about your boxing exploits son maybe i can arrange for you to jump in and get close and do a few rds and you can deliver your insults man to man then not via a computer screen with your audience of kids cheering you on .as for being naive and gypsy groupies ,dont kid yourself on that one son .im not naive ,far from it and no fluckers groupie either , im not blinded by family ties either ,lets be straight ,you got no one in your beloved london town even good enough to lick either tys or hughies jockstrap and never have had ever ,when you do get a half decent one ,hes a foreigner none of your fighters are home grown , as for ty refusing ustinov ,again your talking out your harris son .to be honest you aint got a clue .weather its the years of roids thats made you bitter i dont know ..unlike you i dont find you comical son i think your deep down a very bitter man ,bitter through failure at the sport your so jealous of my cousins being so successful at . .as for em not fighting any one ,hughie won the world amateur heavyweight title at just 18 yrs old on foreign soil ,name me another british fighter ever in the history of boxing thats done the same ,get on your bike gnash and do a few rds on the pads with joshua .hes going to need it son when one of my family comes a knocking ,dont forget the offer if you want to deliver your insults personally ..

Absolutely f****n hilarious !!!.....and you say you are not a groupie !!!......i must ask you.....has someone recently told you that calling people " son " is the in thing ?....why would you think id lie about talking to 2 gypsy men .....if you can find where ive ever said David Price was the "next coming " pull it up ?

Now i could get all emotional and exciteable like you and reel off a load of responses to your little tantrum but in all fairness,if i was as loved up as you are i wouldnt like to hear negative things said about him either....but then again,it would probably make more sense to simply not get into internet debates about him !!......Its ok i understand.... i have a soft spot for a kid close to me fighting for a world title at the end of the month but like ive said having been around fighters and the fight game more than 5 minutes i dont take criticsm of a fighter i know all personally like you do.

Why do you feel that anyone who doesnt think what you think is " bitter " and " spitting their dummy out " :blink: ......i had my time and have no regrets,probably wish i had focused myself more but things worked out in the end......tell me,are you going to ask everyone who gives Fury criticism if they want to jump in the ring with him ? if so you are certainly going to keep him busy !........what do you think this World Heavyweight title contender will say to you when you tell him you have a man off the internet in his 50,s that you want him to have a fight with ?.......my guess is he will tell you to f**k off and grow up you silly c**t ;) ....so when he tells you that will he still be your hero ?

post-43678-0-95638200-1431465567_thumb.png

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw him this morning he looks none too clever but its a tough game and not something he hasnt experienced before......personally id like to see him call it a day now....people who have known him a whi

It amazes me how boxing fans these days have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen.....i cant for the life of me understand how any British boxing fan would not be hoping Joshua reaches

Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning...   If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an

Posted Images

Wait dont tell me Chas....your a traveller ?.....or your on the waiting list at least ?

How times change,when we was young you had gypsy people who were fans of boxing.......these days you have boxing people who are fans of gypsys !!!....strange.

• Like 1

Wait dont tell me Chas....your a traveller ?.....or your on the waiting list at least ?

How times change,when we was young you had gypsy people who were fans of boxing.......these days you have boxing people who are fans of gypsys !!!....strange.

What do you mean by the waiting list exactly he either is or isn't there is no list! Why is this thread turning into a thread about who's a gypsy and who's not surely it doesn't matter beacuse were all here for the hunting

Are Tyson and Hughie your cousins? dont think you've ever mentioned that before :rolleyes:...you dont half get yourself worked up and all excited...where have i insulted any boxer?...in fact lets have it right...search out the thread on here before the Chisora fight and read my words/predictions...but hey lets not let 'facts' get in the way of your indignant rage and chest thumping...watched Hughies last fight Rudnek?...and yeah i serious think Sexton would of been a harder test and put in a better shift...that fella wernt even near top 20 world rated so some jump for Hughie to fight Wilder in the next 12months...just my opinion...if you cant handle opinions...dont come on forums...but your not really a boxing fan are you Brookie...your just a cheerleader for your family...thats why you cant help being disrespectful to any boxer you aint related too...time will tell with Hughies career as i have already said

What is your jab like Mr Brindle ?.....the way i see it your going to get dragged into facing Fury as well so i figure we could have a bit of a tag team effort you soften him up with the jab before i steam in with the straight right ?.......either that or i,ll jump on his back and you can tickle his feet !

To be perfectly honest i dont know what sort of shape Sam Sexton is in these days but the kid Hughie Fury hasnt fought anyone close to his calibre yet.......i was ringside for his first fight with Larry O just before he got banned :icon_redface: .....he got stopped on cuts if i remember right.....seemed to fall out of contention suddenly Sexton what occured there mate any idea ? he can only be in his early 30,s is he still active ?

Tell you what Gnasher next time your in Norwich i will meet you in Sextons cafe...the K.O diner...super heavyweight breakfast on me ;) ...Brookie can come too if he likes...as long as he dont keep throwing his toys out of the high chair...maybe then we could have a sensible adult conversation about boxing with out all the hysterical outburts..people are always so much more polite in person i find...Im not bigging Sam up here...i seriously thought he would be a good test for Hughie at this point in his career..hes still in good shape...was ment to fight Gary Cornish in a British title eliminator last year...but done a disc in his back had to pull out..up til then was sparring with Klitchko...Sams a good lad...put his hand deep in his pocket to help a local family out a while back but made no fuss...me an you in a tag team eh Gnasher...who'd have thought ha ha...always thought i'd look great in a leotard :laugh:

• Like 1

Are Tyson and Hughie your cousins? dont think you've ever mentioned that before :rolleyes:...you dont half get yourself worked up and all excited...where have i insulted any boxer?...in fact lets have it right...search out the thread on here before the Chisora fight and read my words/predictions...but hey lets not let 'facts' get in the way of your indignant rage and chest thumping...watched Hughies last fight Rudnek?...and yeah i serious think Sexton would of been a harder test and put in a better shift...that fella wernt even near top 20 world rated so some jump for Hughie to fight Wilder in the next 12months...just my opinion...if you cant handle opinions...dont come on forums...but your not really a boxing fan are you Brookie...your just a cheerleader for your family...thats why you cant help being disrespectful to any boxer you aint related too...time will tell with Hughies career as i have already said

What is your jab like Mr Brindle ?.....the way i see it your going to get dragged into facing Fury as well so i figure we could have a bit of a tag team effort you soften him up with the jab before i steam in with the straight right ?.......either that or i,ll jump on his back and you can tickle his feet !

To be perfectly honest i dont know what sort of shape Sam Sexton is in these days but the kid Hughie Fury hasnt fought anyone close to his calibre yet.......i was ringside for his first fight with Larry O just before he got banned :icon_redface: .....he got stopped on cuts if i remember right.....seemed to fall out of contention suddenly Sexton what occured there mate any idea ? he can only be in his early 30,s is he still active ?

Tell you what Gnasher next time your in Norwich i will meet you in Sextons cafe...the K.O diner...super heavyweight breakfast on me ;) ...Brookie can come too if he likes...as long as he dont keep throwing his toys out of the high chair...maybe then we could have a sensible adult conversation about boxing with out all the hysterical outburts..people are always so much more polite in person i find...Im not bigging Sam up here...i seriously thought he would be a good test for Hughie at this point in his career..hes still in good shape...was ment to fight Gary Cornish in a British title eliminator last year...but done a disc in his back had to pull out..up til then was sparring with Klitchko...Sams a good lad...put his hand deep in his pocket to help a local family out a while back but made no fuss...me an you in a tag team eh Gnasher...who'd have thought ha ha...always thought i'd look great in a leotard :laugh:
No invite for me then

There we go real life manners and decorum i like your style chief ....and i couldnt agree more folk always tend to be a little less raucous eye to eye theres a tremendous honesty in a good English breakfast i dont get over that way much recently but i,ll keep my fingers crossed for you in the play offs and hopefully share a bit of cholesterol and a cuppa rosie next season :thumbs: .....im presuming your a Norwich fan anyway.

Hopefully Sexton will be back in there soon then it would be a shame not to make the most of his years left in the game as he sounds like a good person.

Ok you go with the leotard im going with a little lycra spandex number.

• Like 1

What do you mean by the waiting list exactly he either is or isn't there is no list! Why is this thread turning into a thread about who's a gypsy and who's not surely it doesn't matter beacuse were all here for the hunting

Well apparently i made up a conversation i had with a couple of traveller lads so perhaps im not worthy of conversing with " real gypsies " :huh:

think gnashers here for the boxing and football, never seen him comment on a hunting post lol]

As for Ty going to war or put in the trench as you put it I must of missed they fights ....Ty has had an easy route to get to the stage he is at knocking on the door to a world title fight with Klitchko but thats maybe to do with the way the heavyweight game is these days

Totally agree,i find all these Fury family groupies almost comical i was talking to a couple of travelling boys the other day some of the words they were using to describe these lads was absurd like a few people on here use.......im sure they think that because they have only been around boxing 5 minutes that everyone else has as well and we are all as naive as they are.......since when has a fighter been described as a " warrior " because he gets decked by journeymen but gets up again !!.......When a potential heavyweight champion of the world gets chinned by mediocre opposition and gets up to win that doesnt go in the plus column it shows he has serious vulnerabilities !

Neither of these Fury boys have fought anyone yet,Tyson Fury hasnt fought anyone worth a carrot thats even near his own size......he is a freakishly built,big goofy kid who is fun to watch due to his size and unorthodox ways......because the division is so poor theres a good chance he could nick a world title........thats great.......but these gypsy fans of his trying to make out like its the second coming of Muhammed Ali....stone the crows get a grip.

aye gnash youve spat your dummy out again pal ,same old bull coming from you as it does when ever any one mentions joe calzhagi or mike tyson .il tell you pal on times your bitterness and jealousy comes steaming to the top and out it comes mate ..lets get a few things straight son ,first you state ,you was talking to some travelling boys the other day . and some of the words they used to describe him , hhhmmm .bullshit gnash you was talking to no one son ,you used this exact same line a couple of year ago when i was stating what would happen to david price when he got tagged ,and you was jumping up and down squealing about him be the next coming ,( he turned out the bum i said he was ) you call ty a freak and big goofy kid .yet hes mandatory for the heavyweight title ,so how would you describe yourself ? your always saying about your boxing exploits son maybe i can arrange for you to jump in and get close and do a few rds and you can deliver your insults man to man then not via a computer screen with your audience of kids cheering you on .as for being naive and gypsy groupies ,dont kid yourself on that one son .im not naive ,far from it and no fluckers groupie either , im not blinded by family ties either ,lets be straight ,you got no one in your beloved london town even good enough to lick either tys or hughies jockstrap and never have had ever ,when you do get a half decent one ,hes a foreigner none of your fighters are home grown , as for ty refusing ustinov ,again your talking out your harris son .to be honest you aint got a clue .weather its the years of roids thats made you bitter i dont know ..unlike you i dont find you comical son i think your deep down a very bitter man ,bitter through failure at the sport your so jealous of my cousins being so successful at . .as for em not fighting any one ,hughie won the world amateur heavyweight title at just 18 yrs old on foreign soil ,name me another british fighter ever in the history of boxing thats done the same ,get on your bike gnash and do a few rds on the pads with joshua .hes going to need it son when one of my family comes a knocking ,dont forget the offer if you want to deliver your insults personally ..
It was me not Gnash that said Ty pulled out of the Ustinov fight and thats a fact not an opinion ....Ive got a funny feeling that this is going to come back at you when the fury bubble bursts ....just a feeling . :yes:
Ive mentioned before why Tyson pulled out of the Ustinov fight but no Collier ever seems to understand what family means to a Romany or travelling family, would you still fight if your uncle was seriously ill and your trainer and other family members in your team couldn't be in your corner ? Maybe if you loved fighting more than your family, not those boys there was no ducking etc it was as I've just said.

David Haye pulled out of his 2 fights with a bad shoulder injury and 6 stitches in a head cut and Ty had plenty to say about that ....Ty was fit to fight Ustinov and pulled out .....and just because hes a traveller doesnt mean he loves his family than any other person .....Why do travellers make out there some kind of super breed your the same as us all nothing more nothing less ......

• Like 2

think gnashers here for the boxing and football, never seen him comment on a hunting post lol]

You really are trying a bit too hard me little fruit this is what the 3rd/4th time you,ve said that........not a failed court usher are you ?

When you get out your teenage years you realise theres a time for talking and a time for listening....i talk about stuff i have knowledge and experience of and listen about stuff i dont have much knowledge and experience of .....you should try it !.....anyway keep up the surveillance young man who knows one day you might make a full blown security guard ;)

• Like 7

As for Ty going to war or put in the trench as you put it I must of missed they fights ....Ty has had an easy route to get to the stage he is at knocking on the door to a world title fight with Klitchko but thats maybe to do with the way the heavyweight game is these days

Totally agree,i find all these Fury family groupies almost comical i was talking to a couple of travelling boys the other day some of the words they were using to describe these lads was absurd like a few people on here use.......im sure they think that because they have only been around boxing 5 minutes that everyone else has as well and we are all as naive as they are.......since when has a fighter been described as a " warrior " because he gets decked by journeymen but gets up again !!.......When a potential heavyweight champion of the world gets chinned by mediocre opposition and gets up to win that doesnt go in the plus column it shows he has serious vulnerabilities !

Neither of these Fury boys have fought anyone yet,Tyson Fury hasnt fought anyone worth a carrot thats even near his own size......he is a freakishly built,big goofy kid who is fun to watch due to his size and unorthodox ways......because the division is so poor theres a good chance he could nick a world title........thats great.......but these gypsy fans of his trying to make out like its the second coming of Muhammed Ali....stone the crows get a grip.

It was me not Gnash that said Ty pulled out of the Ustinov fight and thats a fact not an opinion ....Ive got a funny feeling that this is going to come back at you when the fury bubble bursts ....just a feeling . :yes:
Ive mentioned before why Tyson pulled out of the Ustinov fight but no Collier ever seems to understand what family means to a Romany or travelling family, would you still fight if your uncle was seriously ill and your trainer and other family members in your team couldn't be in your corner ? Maybe if you loved fighting more than your family, not those boys there was no ducking etc it was as I've just said.

David Haye pulled out of his 2 fights with a bad shoulder injury and 6 stitches in a head cut and Ty had plenty to say about that ....Ty was fit to fight Ustinov and pulled out .....and just because hes a traveller doesnt mean he loves his family than any other person .....Why do travellers make out there some kind of super breed your the same as us all nothing more nothing less ......

David hate is nothing but a fraud don't even get me started on David haye, he pulled of of three fights in a row with two different fighters, manuell char and Tyson fury, and now he's chatting about coming out of retirement for a shot at the world heavyweight title like he's ear to it from doing nothing, he can start from the bottom again and re arrange to fight the two fighters he pulled out on. And like I said Colliers won't understand, I'll ask you again would you still fight if your uncle was seriously ill and your other uncle who was your trainer in your corner couldn't be in your corner so you had no one with you during the fight ?? I'm sure Tyson really wanted to fight that big lummox let's be real he would of beat him anyway but because of more inportant things going on in his life he couldn't, also it would of been expected of him to support his family before work like I'm sure everyone on here also would rather help or support s family member rather than work commitments Edited by CushtyJook

David hate is nothing but a fraud don't even get me started on David haye, he pulled of of three fights in a row with two different fighters, manuell char and Tyson fury, and now he's chatting about coming out of retirement for a shot at the world heavyweight title like he's ear to it from doing nothing, he can start from the bottom again and re arrange to fight the two fighters he pulled out on. And like I said Colliers won't understand, I'll ask you again would you still fight if your uncle was seriously ill and your other uncle who was your trainer in your corner couldn't be in your corner so you had no one with you during the fight ?? I'm sure Tyson really wanted to fight that big lummox let's be real he would of beat him anyway but because of more inportant things going on in his life he couldn't, also it would of been expected of him to support his family before work like I'm sure everyone on here also would rather help or support s family member rather than work commitments

Im not answering for the chap im just killing a bit of time bored out my skull sitting in the garden :D .....if its not rude to ask who is this Colliers person you keep mentioning is he a heavyweight ?.....as for Fury pulling out of that fight its a personal and individual decision i wouldnt hold it against anyone,that said when old Buster Douglas mother died 2 weeks before he whipped your man Tyson it worked in his favour so its certainly been done.

I tend to agree with you about David Haye i dont know about start at the bottom but he should certainly have a couple of fights to prove he is still at that level before any title shot....then again according to your mate Brookie theres no world class heavyweights in London and never has been................we,ll forget the fact that the last 3 British world heavyweight champions were all from London :whistling: ..........personally i dont think we,ll ever see Haye in a ring again.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

David hate is nothing but a fraud don't even get me started on David haye, he pulled of of three fights in a row with two different fighters, manuell char and Tyson fury, and now he's chatting about coming out of retirement for a shot at the world heavyweight title like he's ear to it from doing nothing, he can start from the bottom again and re arrange to fight the two fighters he pulled out on. And like I said Colliers won't understand, I'll ask you again would you still fight if your uncle was seriously ill and your other uncle who was your trainer in your corner couldn't be in your corner so you had no one with you during the fight ?? I'm sure Tyson really wanted to fight that big lummox let's be real he would of beat him anyway but because of more inportant things going on in his life he couldn't, also it would of been expected of him to support his family before work like I'm sure everyone on here also would rather help or support s family member rather than work commitments

Im not answering for the chap im just killing a bit of time bored out my skull sitting in the garden :D .....if its not rude to ask who is this Colliers person you keep mentioning is he a heavyweight ?.....as for Fury pulling out of that fight its a personal and individual decision i wouldnt hold it against anyone,that said when old Buster Douglas mother died 2 weeks before he whipped your man Tyson it worked in his favour so its certainly been done.

I tend to agree with you about David Haye i dont know about start at the bottom but he should certainly have a couple of fights to prove he is still at that level before any title shot....then again according to your mate Brookie theres no world class heavyweights in London and never has been................we,ll forget the fact that the last 3 British world heavyweight champions were all from London :whistling: ..........personally i dont think we,ll ever see Haye in a ring again.

Collier = non traveller