Lifting The Ban

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the ban stop anyone in the first place? I think the good lads kept there head down and the idiots got caught posting on facebook, it would be nice not to have to make two trips for one session tho

Your having a laugh NO they won't lift the ban tory lieing scum

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have ma

Posted Images

This is the response I received this morning from Graham Stringer MP for labour is it any wonder they lost the election even he cant respond on an official Letter head. I have just checked with my Daughter who is studying to become a Barrister she informs me that. The House of Lords voted against the Hunting with dogs Act 2004, and in order to get the law passed the Labour Government used a little known or used Parliamentary Act 1911 amended in 1949 to by pass the House of Lords for a second reading. So my MP has again in his response to me ( third paragraph) tried to bull shit the electorate unsuccessfully .

Dear Syed Ali

Thank you for your email.

You are absolutely right I voted for the Hunting Act and I will continue to support it.

Incidentally, it was a piece of primary legislation and did not rely any obscure war time act.

Thank you for taking the trouble to write to me about this and please do not hesitate to contact me again, if I can be of further assistance, whether about this or any other matter.

Yours sincerely

Graham Stringer MP

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 3

Good point when its repealed if the antis and lacs start the threats and intimidation accompanied with personal physical violence we will demand action be taken against them under the famous Blair Parlimentary Act dodge

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Good point when its repealed if the antis and lacs start the threats and intimidation accompanied with personal physical violence we will demand action be taken against them under the famous Blair Parlimentary Act dodge

I would love to see that day.

Labour have made their intentions clear they are head stuck in the sand, Tony Blair their exleader ,who brought about this legislation by underhand methods agrees it was ill thought out and unenforceable he made plenty of other dodgy decisions even lumbering the country with his deputy Brown. The labour party are so intent on fecking this country totally they are willing to support idiotic failed legislation such as the Hunting with Dogs Act talk of the blind leading the Blind, They are anti public and are a bigger liability to this country than any other political party.

Edited by desertbred

Had my reply off a labour mp

Thank you for your recent email on the badger cull and the fox hunting ban; as a long-time supporter of animal welfare I'm clear on where I stand. Labour has already announced we will vote to keep ban on hunting foxes with dogs, and support the end of badger culls. I'm proud of our proven track record of action for animals at home, on farms and in the wild, we have a moral duty to treat the animals we share our planet with in a humane and compassionate way.

Kind regards :laugh:

Edited by john the log