General Election ...

Guest ragumup

Just voted ukip as have a lot of others I know of.

To all the people saying it's a wasted vote remember the same was said of the snp not so many years ago.

We've got to start somewhere, it might not have a great impact this time around, but when people realise the percentage that vote for them countrywide, it might dawn on a lot more of them that they can be well represented in future parliaments and it is not a wasted vote and vote for them in future.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

No such thing as a wasted vote!

Voting safeguards democracy.

Even if you cannot stomach any of the lying bellends at least go and spoil your ballot in protest.

Spoiled votes count.

• Like 1

2 for ukip from this house... i was split between conservative and ukip right up to putting the x on the ballot paper....vote for the policies you believe in not tactical it's the only way things will change...thats the advise that made my mind up.

Kanny

Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

if the whole of Scotland voted snp that's 5 mill,,, less than half the population of London,, they are 5% of electorate but get 59 seats a jump in bed with millicunt and a massive say over uk,, all from 5% of the electorate not rigged but well fukd if you ask me

Edited by green lurchers

Just giving Nigel my vote

Every one I speak to says they are voting Ukip

Be interesting to see how many votes they actually get

Didn't realise Farage was standing in Newcastle.... :laugh:

Remember lads you're voting for your local MP not the leader of the party :laugh::whistling:

I'm voting for the party who's policies I agree with

Thats is Ukip with Farage as its leader

• Like 1

Let's hope the majority of eligible voters actually know it's today........is apathy the new trend?

Seems like it is mate despite wat labour have done around here in makeing my town an embarrasment only two out of ten of us in the warehouse i work have even botherd to vote.

Let's hope the majority of eligible voters actually know it's today........is apathy the new trend?

Seems like it is mate despite wat labour have done around here in makeing my town an embarrasment only two out of ten of us in the warehouse i work have even botherd to vote.