Fingers Bitten Off

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If a dog of mine did that id pts myself but just my opinion .

My dogs are my responsibility. Somebody delivering leaflets (no matter the contents/topic) should be safe from harm. If I can't guarantee that then it's my responsibility to prevent them from doing so

Shame it wasn't a rspca officer

So what qualifies as trespass.....up to the distal phalanx or middle phalanx?.......I take all the way up to the proximal phalanx would be damn right breaking & entering lol

You take it all the way up the proximal phalanx !? Is that legal over there, then ?

• Like 1

So what qualifies as trespass.....up to the distal phalanx or middle phalanx?.......I take all the way up to the proximal phalanx would be damn right breaking & entering lol

f****n ell mate u swallowed a dictionary hahaha

Haha.....no mate...30 seconds on google.....you know I'm not that sharp...hahaha

We'll no offence too any ones opinions but I used too have a paper route as a young lad I can't see any reason that you need too stick your hand that far into a letter box for a dog too get a hold of your fingers

I had a paper round too, but back then people never had these silly draft excluder things in the letter box. Even worse some have these plus a flap on the back, so I can confirm that with some letter boxes you need to really feed a soft and flexible leaflet right in with your fingers.

• Like 1

We'll no offence too any ones opinions but I used too have a paper route as a young lad I can't see any reason that you need too stick your hand that far into a letter box for a dog too get a hold of your fingers

Spot on mate she could have pushed it most of the way and let it hang half out the letterbox

A woman in kent had her fingers bitten off by a Stafford yesterday while posting conservative flyers through doors her fault or the dog owners?

get it right!...She didnt get her fingers'bitten off'...she just got bit...hardly front page news is it?...if some turk kebab leaflet poster got his stinky fingers bit by someones jack russel i doubt it would make the daily Mail...but put the words Bull and Terrier together in a story...and its the usual old Bollocks

• Like 4

The dog was in his property she stuck hand in so I would say not the dogs fault , a friend of mines son was attacked by a staff pretty badly some years ago but because it happened inside the dogs house it didn't have to be put to sleep

it should have been pts,unless the mates son is a burglar :laugh::ninja:

Never really understood why of all the stories in the news why someone always has to post the ones concerning Bull breeds with great glee and relish on here...always makes for a good 4+pages of ranting and raving....with the usual "what if it was a kiddie"...and all the toughies talking about blowing their pets brains out with a shot gun...yet back at the start of last month...when it was in the papers the the old bill where looking for the owner of a springer spaniel that badly mauled a young girls face in a park...no one felt the need to post that up on here

• Like 2

Never really understood why of all the stories in the news why someone always has to post the ones concerning Bull breeds with great glee and relish on here...always makes for a good 4+pages of ranting and raving....with the usual "what if it was a kiddie"...and all the toughies talking about blowing their pets brains out with a shot gun...yet back at the start of last month...when it was in the papers the the old bill where looking for the owner of a springer spaniel that badly mauled a young girls face in a park...no one felt the need to post that up on here

:yes: Its the ones that moan about the media sensationalising the bull breed attack stories that post them everywhere generating the page views that make the media print more of the same stories!

Nothing to do with indoors or outdoors just bad education of dogs in most case's ....people encouraging bad habbits because they think iit's cute or funny maybe snatching letters from the post box was just a fun game to the dog encouraged by the owner. ?..theres a lot of dog owners with just no clue .

Atb

Kanny

Excatly, f.d, why anyone keeps mutts indoors, ok maybe when pup, but once its four five months, get it in yard, an penned up, could stop alot of dog attacks....

Someone keeping a pet dog in the house...who heard of such a thing?...crazy world we live in!...this modern world is mad...dog bites postman...would never of happend back in the good old days...give that pet both barrels eh? 1/4Bull

• Like 2