Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Il start.. 2 year old. Bred from worker to worker, mostly ferreting, lamping mooching dogs, 21" pics have been put up before.

My whippets. Dam and son                  

Hopefully these few old pictures and some of recollections from my early teens (the late 1950’s and early 1960’s) may be of some interest. They’re all old style “rag whippets” and pre date the require

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? i know what dogs do what mate lol 

let’s get a half cross bull grey aswell see how that fairs 

seen a few 1/4 bull 3/4 grey as fast as out over short distances on arable 

Mc I've no doubt your dogs do you proud and  what you do you  keep a good yard but it's one thing running a old hare compared to anything that wants to fight back edible or teeth week in week out yours will be found wanting horses for courses 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Mc I've no doubt your dogs do you proud and  what you do you  keep a good yard but it's one thing running a old hare compared to anything that wants to fight back edible or teeth week in week out yours will be found wanting horses for courses 

And whippets will shit all over the slugs on rabbits. Coursing dogs(slugs) compared to real hunting dogs, they aren't even comparable.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? i know what dogs do what mate lol 

let’s get a half cross bull grey aswell see how that fairs 

seen a few 1/4 bull 3/4 grey as fast as out over short distances on arable 

Them coursing breds are basically half bull or there abouts 😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

And whippets will shit all over the slugs on rabbits. Coursing dogs(slugs) compared to real hunting dogs, they aren't even comparable.

my word lol 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Go on tell us all about the big slop lady’s from hull x

i wouldnt expect you to know mate lol 

your dog gets separation anxiety after 100 yds lol 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

That's what you call loyalty mate, it's why they come back, lol. But seriously what is your problem with whippets? They are undeniably the best pure bred rabbit dog and do ok on some other game. The ones over here have good feet and don't shiver.

20150717_070728 (1).jpg

58 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i wouldnt expect you to know mate lol 

More action in 2 mins than waiting and plodding for 5 wearing down slowly anyways that  bores me to shit  tis why I like fast dogs not as fast as non ped whippets which are fasest of all dogs but fast enough ? You wouldn’t understand. Your enveloped in prophets and slow torture it’s wat they do you know eh xx

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 2

Mac Donald’sachmed     If you started up fishing hobby on lake you’d get a trawler net every single fish and stand ther all proud like . Telling everyone ther cnts and using rod n reels is a cnts game eh ? The prophet has it in writing z lol 

1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

That's what you call loyalty mate, it's why they come back, lol. But seriously what is your problem with whippets? They are undeniably the best pure bred rabbit dog and do ok on some other game. The ones over here have good feet and don't shiver.

20150717_070728 (1).jpg

i don’t hate them mate handy little mutts 

• Like 2