Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

More action in 2 mins than waiting and plodding for 5 wearing down slowly anyways that  bores me to shit  tis why I like fast dogs not as fast as non ped whippets which are fasest of all dogs but fast enough ? You wouldn’t understand. Your enveloped in prophets and slow torture it’s wat they do you know eh xx

shame on this hunting site with hundreds  a dog men none are up for proving a non ped is the fastest runner strange aye lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Il start.. 2 year old. Bred from worker to worker, mostly ferreting, lamping mooching dogs, 21" pics have been put up before.

My whippets. Dam and son                  

Hopefully these few old pictures and some of recollections from my early teens (the late 1950’s and early 1960’s) may be of some interest. They’re all old style “rag whippets” and pre date the require

Posted Images

10 hours ago, green lurchers said:

More action in 2 mins than waiting and plodding for 5 wearing down slowly anyways that  bores me to shit  tis why I like fast dogs not as fast as non ped whippets which are fasest of all dogs but fast enough ? You wouldn’t understand. Your enveloped in prophets and slow torture it’s wat they do you know eh xx

Thing is though mate some of them fenland coursing videos and i ma not knocking the dog's or their style of running and each to their own but sometimes watching them i find are a great cure for insomnia. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Thing is though mate some of them fenland coursing videos and i ma not knocking the dog's or their style of running and each to their own but sometimes watching them i find are a great cure for insomnia. lol

i agree a sticker ain’t for me but neither is a fast at em type that kills fack all  what goods a load of action going ohh ahh nearly lol 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i agree a sticker ain’t for me but neither is a fast at em type that kills fack all  what goods a load of action going ohh ahh nearly lol 

It was coursing a sport long before your game  ya know boot slipping sumner hunting  but you wouldn’t understand. You’re like only killing straight from your mechmet world. Of heathens x you like wat u like that’s ok with me you know fk outside ya furry world of 500 yrd night time slipping your time of sumner hunting us here ya might get a day run good luck 🤞lol 

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I like them with gears and a good strike. 

that’s it mate gear up try you  need that change a speed but you need them with plenty in the tank for them strong uns 

4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

It was coursing a sport long before your game  ya know boot slipping sumner hunting  but you wouldn’t understand. You’re like only killing straight from your mechmet world. Of heathens x

lol you will find a dog was to put food on the table long before chasing them about like an headless chicken mate 

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol you will find a dog was to put food on the table long before chasing them about like an headless chicken mate 

Your game in this country is wat ? 55 yr max ?? Roman generals wer writing rules of coursing plenty yrs befire yas invented killing you n ya mech ammeds wer writing in caves ya daft cnt last saluki I see was totalled on the floor , come up against a real one lol the whippet trained it well. Lol see more in a month than you can eat kfc in 10 yr 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Your game in this country is wat ? 55 yr max ?? Roman generals wer writing rules of coursing plenty yrs befire yas invented killing you n ya mech ammeds wer writing in caves ya daft cnt last saluki I see was totalled on the floor , come up against a real one lol the whippet trained it well. Lol see more in a month than you can eat kfc in 10 ur  

lol rome lol how about the startin the fertile crescent lol what dog was putting food on the table ? lol 

ye be about 60 year since the english man relised whippets and greyhounds were shit and they have there hands on a real coursing dog lol 

give it next december january i’ll come an beat you with the type you like just for a laugh lol 

you run more in a month lol ye now they are dropping off and the keepers letting you on to run soft hares 

the little white un coming in well now i’m enjoying watching it mature but it will never have the gears or top end or ability of the red un next to it lol look upto it’s elbows sinking you ever have any like that lol36BEA48E-812D-4CE4-A0AB-230E09169AEA.jpeg.c45a62bc4c87b16272cb0307777de1d7.jpeg

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Your game in this country is wat ? 55 yr max ?? Roman generals wer writing rules of coursing plenty yrs befire yas invented killing you n ya mech ammeds wer writing in caves ya daft cnt last saluki I see was totalled on the floor , come up against a real one lol the whippet trained it well. Lol see more in a month than you can eat kfc in 10 ur  

Green un. You bin on it lad 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Are you that hungry you need furry ears. stop preaching bullshit meat on table bolox you never been ther are sand dunes in hull  ?? 

didn’t they put meat on the table ? 

if the saluki was bred to chase a hare up and down and not kill it they would a called it a whippet lol 

it’s wet in the uk what mimicks sand ? so ye i’ve got massive sand dunes 30 mins away lol 

most me dogs are smooth 1 feathered she’s 23tts and will smoke a whippet 

Edited by mC HULL
30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol rome lol how about the startin the fertile crescent lol what dog was putting food on the table ? lol 

ye be about 60 year since the english man relised whippets and greyhounds were shit and they have there hands on a real coursing dog lol 

give it next december january i’ll come an beat you with the type you like just for a laugh lol 

you run more in a month lol ye now they are dropping off and the keepers letting you on to run soft hares 

the little white un coming in well now i’m enjoying watching it mature but it will never have the gears or top end or ability of the red un next to it lol look upto it’s elbows sinking you ever have any like that lol36BEA48E-812D-4CE4-A0AB-230E09169AEA.jpeg.c45a62bc4c87b16272cb0307777de1d7.jpeg

Yep you know fk all didn’t even spot hare I.n pic I put up carry on mc lamping I wrapped up last wk you crack on all sumner to feed ya fam on hot  desert nights mac hammed 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

didn’t they put meat on the table ? 

if the saluki was bred to chance a hare up and down and not kill it they would a called it a whippet lol 

it’s wet in the uk what mimicks sand ? so ye i’ve got massive sand dunes 30 mins away lol 

most me dogs are smooth 1 feathered she’s 23tts and will smoke a whippet 

Yep u know fk all about Salukis also x