Muslim Terrorists Al Shabab

An neems my man, your a pagan, correct, you worship created materialistic things, trees water, moon stars, depending what paet of the world your from, you see mother earth as the goddess, correct, oooh boy down to the rock....

You say christianity copied paganism, lol sorry there polar opposite, as i said before the old testament an the new testament, are one in the same, sorry to burst your bubble, but you dont like that do you,,,,paganism is just idol worship, with no substance an no backbone, the first commandment says, thou shall have no other gods,,( false gods ) before me,,, so thats your christianity copied paganism statment cut short right thete my man,,

One of the points you made that, different races cant be christian, or muslim, or sikh, thats globalism, lol, paganism is just the same, only thing different is different gods for different parts of the world, paganism offers nothing to the modern world, it goes hand in hand with evoloution, its a dead end route imo,,,cheerio lol

No my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend

lol

• Like 1

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, get ready for it gent's, because it's coming to a shopping centre or a busy sporting event in our country soon, how can we stop it? We can't, and it's not because we are not capable, it's becaus

As many of you know I'm a showman I travel to quite a few parts of the country and I deal with quite a lot of ethnic groups and I can honestly say I've never encountered a more ignorant backward and r

They've killed another 150 innocent Christian uni students, an said there going to target more innocent Christians, these boys are gutless cowards, they won't target the military but target defenceles

Posted Images

religion is just a political tool for the powerful. Why dont all the religious nutcases come together and say look this shit causes too much problems surely god would prefer peace so lets agree to all offer something that makes the people believe its all a lie.

Do people who believe in religion also believe in stuff like monsters? its just as far fetched aint it. Also if you truely 100% believe in it why bother with things like looking when you cross the road? i mean hello your virgins await lol.

Bawaaawaa :laugh: eyewitness accounts changed over the centuries to suit current agendas matey lmao

Hello mush, howd you get on with your, mountain walk, changes you say, could you show me one plesae?

Very good thank you.

Coucil of Nicea, Popes changing rules (against scripture written at Nicea) The world is flat, letters forged from diciples, Accounts in the bible not in sync with accounts written by Romans (Who were meticulous record keepers) and plenty more :thumbs:

• Like 1

hes just begging for a bullet ,this cnunt straight between those bulging eyes

bet you wouldnt be the one to do it.

bet you a pound to a pinch of shit that i would .

Easy to be a big man behind your keyboard, why not get out in the real world and back up your words with some actions?

Fanny :bye:

says you .as for fanny ,this fanny would always take the wind outta prick like you chum :yes:

Course you would pal. If you're such a double hard b*****d why are you scared to back up your beliefs with actions in the real world? Bet its all smiles when you have to deal with a muslim face to face and then straight back home to tap away on your keyboard about what scum they are.

Just another cur snapping away on the internet without the minerals to do something about your country supposedly being taken over by foreign invaders. Shameful :no:

You've got this thing about people backing up their views and wanting them to get out there and do something

You dislike anyone who is against the Muslims

Are you getting out there to do anything about it

You've got this thing about people backing up their views and wanting them to get out there and do something

I've done plenty and still do. Been all over Europe protesting and fighting fascists and I've got the scars and criminal record to prove it :thumbs:

Even got my mug up on RedWatch :laugh:

Edited by BGD

hes just begging for a bullet ,this cnunt straight between those bulging eyes

bet you wouldnt be the one to do it.

bet you a pound to a pinch of shit that i would .

Easy to be a big man behind your keyboard, why not get out in the real world and back up your words with some actions?

Fanny :bye:

says you .as for fanny ,this fanny would always take the wind outta prick like you chum :yes:

Course you would pal. If you're such a double hard b*****d why are you scared to back up your beliefs with actions in the real world? Bet its all smiles when you have to deal with a muslim face to face and then straight back home to tap away on your keyboard about what scum they are.

Just another cur snapping away on the internet without the minerals to do something about your country supposedly being taken over by foreign invaders. Shameful :no:

and you just hide away in your bedroom smoking ya weed and pumping ya pencil .ya useless cnunt

I've done plenty and still do. Been all over Europe protesting and fighting fascists and I've got the scars and criminal record to prove it :thumbs:

Oooo you must be very brave and tough ........

theres more scars on my ferret ya soppy cnunt ,fighting ,id wager youve never had a playground fight ffs :yes::thumbs:

theres more scars on my ferret ya soppy cnunt ,fighting ,id wager youve never had a playground fight ffs :yes::thumbs:

Love how you uneducated troglodytes think you know all about me from the less than 400 posts I've made on this forum :laugh:

Go back to standing idly by while your country is taken over by us leftists and multiculturalists :thumbs:

Happy days mush, yeah i agree with yoru on the nicea, an pope, thing they tryed to change scripture, but thats nothing to do with k.j bible, it has been the same since translation, an the scriptures it was translated from, are authenticated an verified, il agree theres many "new" bibles oit now an there not to be trusted, but the k.j, is solid as a rock.

The world is flat lol, k.j clearly stayes many times the earth is a sphere, forged letters, well thats just somebody forging scripture, it takes nothing away from the bible, an the roman accounts match the bible no bother, mush we had this one few weeks ago, mate

again i said xtianity and islam to me are just viruses,the little value they hold is stolen from other religions.

I agree, although we could probably argue the semantics of what actual value that is.

if genuinely cant understand my point thats on you and confirms my thoughts.

I do understand what you're saying. This thread is about muslims, though. :hmm:

I'll concede that not all spiritual people are dangerous but using these old books as a basis for law and order, is a little fuckey, wouldn't you agree. :laugh:

They did a pretty good job of wiping out most of the old, safe, non-threatening belief systems! Infact we can thank a secular shift for allowing them to be studied/practised without anyone being burned at the stake.

The fact that we can sit here and wax lyrical about this stuff is because the church's power, in this part of the world, has been seriously diluted. It's not because they don't want to control, it's because most people think it's bollocks and voted accordingly.

as for 'racial supremacy' watch the video in my sig for the dumbed down answer.

There are people that see islam as a threat because of it's practitioners skin colour.

They don't see the threat that's in the book itself.

If you want to protect your own, and keep to yourself, that's fine and dandy by me. Most people think like that as your little clip shows (see I was paying attention) but if you think islam is going to play nice you're not going to be happy with the result. It spreads by violence.

The only cure for this virus is knowledge.

They're playing the system we set in place, and will do so until it achieves their objectives. When sharia law comes in all of this will be haram...

QB. Welcome back mate! Hope you're well. ;)

• Like 1

Can't be arsed quarter bull you continue to read a TRANSLATION OF A TRANSLATION AD INFINITUM! lmao if you spoke another language you would understand some things do not translate. No doubt you speak ancient Greek, Aramaic, Assyrian and understand a whole plethora of dialects, local grammatical quirks plus be able to read the written scripts taken from a time period of thousands of years.... Away with yaself and think old Jim got it right :laugh:

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2