Muslim Terrorists Al Shabab

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, get ready for it gent's, because it's coming to a shopping centre or a busy sporting event in our country soon, how can we stop it? We can't, and it's not because we are not capable, it's becaus

As many of you know I'm a showman I travel to quite a few parts of the country and I deal with quite a lot of ethnic groups and I can honestly say I've never encountered a more ignorant backward and r

They've killed another 150 innocent Christian uni students, an said there going to target more innocent Christians, these boys are gutless cowards, they won't target the military but target defenceles

Posted Images

Anti-Islamic graffiti on Glasgow Central Gurdwara - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-32284473 What do our islamophobes think of this?

It looks like it's written in felt tip ffs.

either written by a crack head (there's enough of them wandering around Glasgow tbf) or more likely a 3rd party,trying to stir things up.

Shows how thick inbred the Scots are

Shows how thick you are claiming to a patriotic great british citezen yet mocking your own people. Your not to smart Yourself.

I'm English and the Scots are a different nationality

Their hell bent on independence which they will get sooner or later

I hope its sooner

Just had a look LOL ,some one correct me if I am wrong but isnt the swastika derived from an Indian Hindu symbol so the facists were not even original there :laugh::thumbs:

No it's a much older European symbol brought over by the 'white demons on chariots' who conquered India about 3500 years ago,aka the Aryans.

not often used now,for obvious reasons,it was linked most closely to Thor and thought to be the masculine and aggressive form of Mijolnir,which symbolises protection.

Shows how thick inbred the Scots are

Shows how thick you are claiming to a patriotic great british citezen yet mocking your own people. Your not to smart Yourself.

I'm English and the Scots are a different nationality

Their hell bent on independence which they will get sooner or later

I hope its sooner

Jackknife please because you only here about Scotland wanting independence don't think everyone up here does that is certainly not the case it's abit like who crys the loudiest is heard the most

• Like 1