Muslim Terrorists Al Shabab

Fuckk me you are pathetic, I'll bet you would say a rock is a turtle if someone produced a tea stained document saying it was so

I'm finished with you and it's not because you have won! It's because arguing with a religious fool such as yourself is like having a wank in the shitter when ya Mrs is led on the bed, pussy gaping, sopping wet and crying for it..... Pointless!!

Your stoned head is clouded, with your lack of knowledge weeman, you cant answer simple questions to back up your claims, just shout your perverted moith of, your just a wee hatemonger, who thinks you know it all,,,get of the drugs your heads melted...

Simple question, out of all the knowledge in the world, do you know half of it, i pretty much doubt it, but lets just say you do know half of everything, is it possible on the other half that God exists, an you could be wrong?

,well i let you get on an smoke your brains out, when you brain, comes out of the clouds, dont panic, smoke another an youl be gran...

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, get ready for it gent's, because it's coming to a shopping centre or a busy sporting event in our country soon, how can we stop it? We can't, and it's not because we are not capable, it's becaus

As many of you know I'm a showman I travel to quite a few parts of the country and I deal with quite a lot of ethnic groups and I can honestly say I've never encountered a more ignorant backward and r

They've killed another 150 innocent Christian uni students, an said there going to target more innocent Christians, these boys are gutless cowards, they won't target the military but target defenceles

Posted Images

Here you go bombed bake lol

Oh yeah ancient little clay thimbles with stories (pictograms not words) telling ancient stories that predate the bible by ooo a couple of thousand years and guess what.....

Yep they depict things like the Noah floods, Beelzebub (the devil to Jesus

Anyway back to it yep these Ali shabab cnuts really need a good hiding.

Them boko haran cnuts in Nigeria too causing feckin chaos and they are tied up with the government there too? That's coming from a first hand account off a very good friend from there.

Them boko haran cnuts in Nigeria too causing feckin chaos and they are tied up with the government there too? That's coming from a first hand account off a very good friend from there.

If the place was stocked with oil, we'd already have troops on the ground. As we have no financial interest...

• Like 1

If the place was stocked with oil, we'd already have troops on the ground. As we have no financial interest...

Nigeria has a ton of oil and natural gas reserves, mostly in areas now controlled by Boko Haram but we still don't care enough to do anything about it :hmm:

As for them being in the pocket of the government, it really wouldn't suprise me I've had mates work over there and the corruption in all levels of government are insane.

Mate, the shit I have heard makes you shake inside!

Entire villages butchered its heading to be worse than Rwanda in the 90's if it continues

I've heard some stories but I know I'm not privy to the worst of it. I hate to think what's going on.

Nigeria has a ton of oil and natural gas reserves, mostly in areas now controlled by Boko Haram but we still don't care enough to do anything about it :hmm:

As for them being in the pocket of the government, it really wouldn't suprise me I've had mates work over there and the corruption in all levels of government are insane.

I was looking that up, and you're right. With so much in reserves why hasn't a western country intervened? Is it because of the infrastructure? :hmm:

$340bn in oil since the 70's and the 70% of the population lives on under $1 a day! That's f***ing crazy!

Sure is and some families if they behave are allowed positions in business etc not necessarily in on the corruption just keeping the country's economy ticking. Proper weird and then you have backward fuuckers trying to kill everybody.....

At least they have had elections recently and the hope on the ground is this new guy there is gonna make a difference, so fingers crossed for them.

This new president Muhammadu is guess what... Lol

There is real hope with this guy, so as I said fingers crossed for them. At least they have had democratic and fair elections.... Bit more than Blighty can say right now.