Breeding Plans

don't breeding alurcher appeal to you? Maybe over a beddy grey ,collie greyhound or saluki greyhound ? May get a lot more than you have at the moment just a thought.

Good luck whatever you decide

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will definitely be breeding from my bitch TILLY soon for a number of reasons ... She has a fantastic temperament ...She has endless stamina ... Massive prey drive to the point of being suicidel ...

jest curios to whats out there but if i see the right dog work who nows ? if i dont get a pup out of spider it will be a pup from my ruby hope fully to cesar if he dose well over the next 4 or 5 seas

Thinking about putting a sort of all rounder over my blue bitch something with abit of collie in it maybe in about 2/3 years nothing certain !

Posted Images

don't breeding alurcher appeal to you? Maybe over a beddy grey ,collie greyhound or saluki greyhound ? May get a lot more than you have at the moment just a thought.

ive ran a couple of different xs over the last few years but honestly nothing has worked as well for me as this whippet for the particular type of ground i hunt. If i hunted different land / quarry more regularily i would definetly be looking to add someting else to the mix .

ive ran a couple of different xs over the last few years but honestly nothing has worked as well for me as this whippet for the particular type of ground i hunt. If i hunted different land / quarry more regularily i would definetly be looking to add someting else to the mix .
whippet x whippet saluki lurcher Edited by chid21

1483336_735145396514340_1542034672_n.jpg

I will be putting the feelers out for a decent dog to put over Fly ...maybe this summer as she has proved she is deffinately a bitch thats worth taking pups from

Havnt you got her half brother Mik? A dog with bull in? Why wouldn't you use that?

The dog is only a year and half old and has too much bull for what im looking for

I will be putting the feelers out for a decent dog to put over Fly ...maybe this summer as she has proved she is deffinately a bitch thats worth taking pups from

Havnt you got her half brother Mik? A dog with bull in? Why wouldn't you use that?

The dog is only a year and half old and has too much bull for what im looking for

Beddy x Whippet will do you for what you run ??

• Like 1

Never realised it was so young just remember seeing a pic on here and thought it was a nice animal. How is it doing upto now?

Never realised it was so young just remember seeing a pic on here and thought it was a nice animal. How is it doing upto now?

He hasnt got the wind and lacks that yard of pace that im used to but hes 3/8 bull ....but he is a decent animal for what he was bred for

• Like 1