Breeding Plans

what breeding plans do you guys have now or in the next 5 years or sow some pics of your dogs you are thinking of breeding would be good

you looking for abit of fresh blood to go into your dogs dave or you just being curios to whats going to be about? i am waiting for some one to say they have used spider pig over there bitch has hes got some good rabbiting dogs in his breeding.

jest curios to whats out there but if i see the right dog work who nows ? if i dont get a pup out of spider it will be a pup from my ruby hope fully to cesar if he dose well over the next 4 or 5 seasons im looking to keep the size of the pups up so wont go back to any smaller dogs that iv bred my self.few pics of my lot from today.

Picture%203343_zps0vidjakq.jpg

Picture%204329_zps9tbnz81r.jpg

Picture%204327_zps1xmhmjbh.jpg

Picture%204324_zps2xcljugf.jpg

Picture%204323_zpsjihh1g7q.jpg

Picture%204313_zpsr87ylhrf.jpg

Picture%204322_zpswv7mzvop.jpg

Picture%204315_zpsynav1h62.jpg

Picture%204318_zpsf0ookymm.jpg

Picture%204320_zpsgoovvfxn.jpg

Picture%204317_zpsfjpkkrfg.jpg

this is one from last week

Picture%204309_zpsxkd4me6k.jpg

dogs look in good condition dave. i can see why you want to keep the size up in your dogs looking at that terrain. i will be looking for a pup myself next summer to bring on. my dog will be 5 next feb buy the time hes schooled a pup for its first season he will be 6 and i will slow him down then and let the pup take over. i know 6 is young to semi retire a dog but what i want from a dog imo only youth and enthusasm can provide.

cheers jon.any ideer what you will go for yet??

like i said to roybo dave. ive got the option of putting my dog over the sister to birds dog buck. there might be a pup that meets my requirments in size and stamp out of that litter. they will be lurcher X alsation/greyhound

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will definitely be breeding from my bitch TILLY soon for a number of reasons ... She has a fantastic temperament ...She has endless stamina ... Massive prey drive to the point of being suicidel ...

jest curios to whats out there but if i see the right dog work who nows ? if i dont get a pup out of spider it will be a pup from my ruby hope fully to cesar if he dose well over the next 4 or 5 seas

Thinking about putting a sort of all rounder over my blue bitch something with abit of collie in it maybe in about 2/3 years nothing certain !

Posted Images

Would like to take a pup from this lad put to something simularily bred after a couple more seasons. If he keeps doing what hes doing for me now . Hes fairly tight on sooty sam so some might argue that an outcross to different lines would be a better option and im not completely ignoring the idea but i think its worth the risk (sticking with the line)to increase my chances of getting something back off him that works / acts like him.

post-50423-0-03250900-1428055624_thumb.jpg

post-50423-0-29040000-1428055698_thumb.jpg

post-50423-0-18400000-1428055808_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Alll these plans it sounds like Britain is going to attack Germany lol

yeh lol we got do something with cuts in the A/forces lol. they some good dogs out there doing the business, so you got go to from proven stuff , to get a pup , breeding not a ting to be take lightly I don't think , I ve done it once with Bullmastiffs and the amount of people who waste your time or you know couldn't give the dog good home put me off ever breeding dog again . :yes: . if my dog Buck still about in 3 years time and he not killed or hurt, wouldn't mind a pup from him , but a lot can happen that time , I getting old now lol might not be still in dogs in that time , who knows .?

• Like 1

you got any plans dave

spider will go over one or two good bitches in the next few years so if its the right time for me i may have a pup out of one of them bitches.

mine will have the summer and its get near the time old lads f****d
how old is he now?
he is 9 roy
Guest Threelurchers

Thinking about putting a sort of all rounder over my blue bitch something with abit of collie in it maybe in about 2/3 years nothing certain !

C5C921B8-A947-4457-9616-B6DCF6CF8186.jpg

really nice looking dog mate
  • Like 1
Guest Threelurchers

I looking to breed from my 3/4 Whippet 1/4 Collie bitch in two years time. Ideally im looking for a first or second x Collie/Whippet or a first x Collie/Greyhound to put over her. they must be mustard in the field first or I don't breed off her at all.

10439483_748964225216916_278305494698904

10389990_638974972882509_817032613827901

1239807_449631238483551_1866731274_n.jpg

smart little dog
  • Like 1
Guest Threelurchers

what breeding plans do you guys have now or in the next 5 years or sow some pics of your dogs you are thinking of breeding would be good

you looking for abit of fresh blood to go into your dogs dave or you just being curios to whats going to be about? i am waiting for some one to say they have used spider pig over there bitch has hes got some good rabbiting dogs in his breeding.

jest curios to whats out there but if i see the right dog work who nows ? if i dont get a pup out of spider it will be a pup from my ruby hope fully to cesar if he dose well over the next 4 or 5 seasons im looking to keep the size of the pups up so wont go back to any smaller dogs that iv bred my self.few pics of my lot from today.

Picture%203343_zps0vidjakq.jpg

Picture%204329_zps9tbnz81r.jpg

Picture%204327_zps1xmhmjbh.jpg

Picture%204324_zps2xcljugf.jpg

Picture%204323_zpsjihh1g7q.jpg

Picture%204313_zpsr87ylhrf.jpg

Picture%204322_zpswv7mzvop.jpg

Picture%204315_zpsynav1h62.jpg

Picture%204318_zpsf0ookymm.jpg

Picture%204320_zpsgoovvfxn.jpg

Picture%204317_zpsfjpkkrfg.jpg

this is one from last week

Picture%204309_zpsxkd4me6k.jpg

the black and white dog looks very nice dog
  • Like 1
Guest Threelurchers

Would like to take a pup from this lad put to something simularily bred after a couple more seasons. If he keeps doing what hes doing for me now . Hes fairly tight on sooty sam so some might argue that an outcross to different lines would be a better option and im not completely ignoring the idea but i think its worth the risk (sticking with the line)to increase my chances of getting something back off him that works / acts like him.

hes a nice whippet an outcross would do no harm I done the same good few years back with an ss bitch came out faster and leaner and didn't affect work ability good luck

yeh lol we got do something with cuts in the A/forces lol. they some good dogs out there doing the business, so you got go to from proven stuff , to get a pup , breeding not a ting to be take lightly I don't think , I ve done it once with Bullmastiffs and the amount of people who waste your time or you know couldn't give the dog good home put me off ever breeding dog again . :yes: . if my dog Buck still about in 3 years time and he not killed or hurt, wouldn't mind a pup from him , but a lot can happen that time , I getting old now lol might not be still in dogs in that time , who knows .?

old my arse Raymondo, im old and i will be into dogs, and out doing it whem im 100, eh, even if i have to use a zimmer

• Like 2

hes a nice whippet an outcross would do no harm I done the same good few years back with an ss bitch came out faster and leaner and didn't affect work ability good luck
you mind me asking. Was it any particular line you outcrossed to ? Or just a particular whippet that you liked

old my arse Raymondo, im old and i will be into dogs, and out doing it whem im 100, eh, even if i have to use a zimmer

you and that whippet are Brill its prob that little dog keeping you young :thumbs: , my big fooker nearly killing me :laugh: keep at it while you can mate :thumbs:

I looking to breed from my 3/4 Whippet 1/4 Collie bitch in two years time. Ideally im looking for a first or second x Collie/Whippet or a first x Collie/Greyhound to put over her. they must be mustard in the field first or I don't breed off her at all.

10439483_748964225216916_278305494698904

10389990_638974972882509_817032613827901

1239807_449631238483551_1866731274_n.jpg

smart little dog

Thanks mate :victory::thumbs: