Breeding Plans

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will definitely be breeding from my bitch TILLY soon for a number of reasons ... She has a fantastic temperament ...She has endless stamina ... Massive prey drive to the point of being suicidel ...

jest curios to whats out there but if i see the right dog work who nows ? if i dont get a pup out of spider it will be a pup from my ruby hope fully to cesar if he dose well over the next 4 or 5 seas

Thinking about putting a sort of all rounder over my blue bitch something with abit of collie in it maybe in about 2/3 years nothing certain !

Posted Images

Hi everyone im new to this site and havent been on any other site, ive got a 4 year old wheaten/whippet/greyhound bitch thats in season and ready for standing in the next week. Im looking for a first cross wheaten/greyhound to put across her! Ive tried posting a few wanted ads on here but they dont seem to be going through, maybe im doing something wrong??? Although i have seen 1 on here that i put on earlier tonight but only had 1 reply and that was to tell me they had a bitch!!!! I tried to reply but that also didnt manage to go through!!! Has anybody got any helpful advice please???

what breeding plans do you guys have now or in the next 5 years or sow some pics of your dogs you are thinking of breeding would be good

I used to beat myself up over all this now I'm pretty much leaning towards brother sister matings if I get two that I like. I just did it last year and I am very pleased with the results.

hi dan i did that about 8 years ago with very good resalts.did you have any monged pups all mine were fine one was a bit small all others very evan

No I didn't have any pups with any sort of problems. I don't think you really will unless its just there. I have seen completely unrelated dogs throw pups with issues. I know of a story of a guy breeding brother to sister something like 4 or 5 generations in a row with zero problems.

what breeding plans do you guys have now or in the next 5 years or sow some pics of your dogs you are thinking of breeding would be good

I used to beat myself up over all this now I'm pretty much leaning towards brother sister matings if I get two that I like. I just did it last year and I am very pleased with the results.

hi dan i did that about 8 years ago with very good resalts.did you have any monged pups all mine were fine one was a bit small all others very evan

No I didn't have any pups with any sort of problems. I don't think you really will unless its just there. I have seen completely unrelated dogs throw pups with issues. I know of a story of a guy breeding brother to sister something like 4 or 5 generations in a row with zero problems.

bloody hell bet they were like clowns if it works y not cheers

Be hard to see how no faults could surface in 4/5 generations but when they do its a chance to remove them from the strain by taking them out of the breeding programme.

Be hard to see how no faults could surface in 4/5 generations but when they do its a chance to remove them from the strain by taking them out of the breeding programme.

The man's name is John Wick and he is pretty well known. One of the reasons he is well known is cuz he is a straight shooter and don't bullshit.

Some of the best dogs i've seen work have been out of brother and sister matings. Put them back to their mother too and bred even tighter with no i'll effects BUT we knew exactly what was in em and what we'd get out of em.

I may be breeding mother to son in the future. I'm just not sure yet. I have done it in the past. I got one extremely spooky gyp pup in that litter. I'm talkin off the charts spooky like a coyote at a very young age. The sad part was she was by far the best built and best lookin pup in that litter.