Collie Greyhound Bull Greyhound Or Saluky Greyhound Bull Greyhound

whats your thought lads have any of you had both and found one to be much better than the other?

any info on these crosses would be good iv had the collie bull xs but not the saluky xs bull till now . but hes only a pup.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS IS A PIC OF MY Saluki Greyhound Bull Greyhound Saluki Greyhound Bull Greyhound

Same sire as saluki bull cross above but different bitch, same age.

Posted Images

Iv owners and worked both. Coursing dog x bull grey don't think you can go wrong if you genuinely want to ruin anything you bump into. Bred right. But on the other hand the collie bull cross put plenty away and lads swear by them. Maybe something with all three in the mix is the way to go....

• Like 4

have a mix of them all ... c/b/g x s/g

out of the 2 though the most versatile ones have been the s/b/g but the c/b/g ive seen have mostly only been half running dog where as he s/b/g have been 3/4 running dog

• Like 1

have a mix of them all ... c/b/g x s/g

out of the 2 though the most versatile ones have been the s/b/g but the c/b/g ive seen have mostly only been half running dog where as he s/b/g have been 3/4 running dog

Good point that Chid. Hard to compare SBG and CBG as the SBG are bound to be faster and possibly more versatile. Assuming both parents first cross of course.

Line bred types who knows? Always fancied the collie bull grey types. But seen a few saluki-bull blooded dogs this season which have opened my eyes.

Think I will always just end up going lurcher to lurcher lucky dip. Lol

Had a lovely cbg.fast but fukin useless.nasty too took chunks out my kids.would Muller cats but just bark at foxes.the guy who bred him was a blagger.I like this breeding but sames as anything good and bad in any cross.psy u money spend s year entering them and feeding the best. You could still end up with s lemon in any cross.

Had a lovely cbg.fast but fukin useless.nasty too took chunks out my kids.would Muller cats but just bark at foxes.the guy who bred him was a blagger.I like this breeding but sames as anything good and bad in any cross.psy u money spend s year entering them and feeding the best. You could still end up with s lemon in any cross.

Did you have him from a pup?

Did you have him from a pup?[/quot

Yes gaz .gave up with it in the end.

id go for a coursing dog to a bull grey rather than a collie x

:thumbs: never seen colliex grey x coursing stuff, but trunk of here seems to do well with his bullx grey x collie x grey, but have seen a pit x grey x saluki x grey 2nd gen, and that was very good dog , not bad on daytime hare, and good on foxes +rabbits . this x is one I like , maybe one for the future :yes:

• Like 1