Poaching D$$$Heads

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you have never been out and seen a decent bull xs 90 per cent plenty get used without a motor and whats makes you think its only bullxs used from a bus another ill informed comment

First time iv ever heard of someone losing permission they never even had,just go somewhere else where you not got any lol

There is a world of difference between catching a couple of rabbits on someone's land and leaving the place as if you were never there, and breaking down fences and driving all over someone's land the

Posted Images

I used to love nout better in scooby driving the land if thier was game in so we're we loads of ppl do take big number [BANNED TEXT] driving the land ....but I grow out of it now like walking the land much better...For the type of dog I own now.

driving stubbles on big arable land is good crack keeps dog fit , and fills the bag ,done it for 25 years , never on sown or crop just setaside and stubble even done it in daylite for the crack we let dogs out on feilds and they jog along beside vehicle ,get a rest inbetween feilds , dont drop them on qaurry unless ,need the game , takes a good bit of wind to last the nite when i was bang at it ,half saluki ,perfect ans some hard bitten collie types , but you had to keep them fit of they would blow up early doors ,

• Like 5

I am afraid it's a dog eat dog world and moaning and whinging how somes go about there business ain't worth a second thought,I am of old type thinking and would say tongue in cheek best left there . Thus where ones real quality of thoughts are seen for what they are . there will allways be divide inta dog job for the very reason of class,somes hunt for many different purposes just has there be those who are so quick on the draw to slate others I suppose the perfect man ain't been born but there will be those that think they are one of the said.atb bunnys

I am afraid it's a dog eat dog world and moaning and whinging how somes go about there business ain't worth a second thought,I am of old type thinking and would say tongue in cheek best left there . Thus where ones real quality of thoughts are seen for what they are . there will allways be divide inta dog job for the very reason of class,somes hunt for many different purposes just has there be those who are so quick on the draw to slate others I suppose the perfect man ain't been born but there will be those that think they are one of the said.atb bunnys

:thumbs:

Yes dog eat dog but it'd normally people wrecking other peoples livelihood that don't own nothing.I don't like farmers but how would you like someone ripping up your garden in a 4x4 of in your garden flashing s lamp about at 3am.treat other peoples property SD you would like yours.
  • Like 2

Yes dog eat dog but it'd normally people wrecking other peoples livelihood that don't own nothing.I don't like farmers but how would you like someone ripping up your garden in a 4x4 of in your garden flashing s lamp about at 3am.treat other peoples property SD you would like yours.
. Query totally got it wrong read and decipher atb bunnys

. Query totally got it wrong read and decipher atb bunnys
. Sorry meant. Qbrey. Atb bunnys

I think I had best make myself understood more clearly Qbrey for one there be folks who respect land etc and I be one a them and act accordingly , 2i have quite a few friends who are land owners and yes some farm the land,do I respect them of course I do In ta dog game it's quite easily to go off on one , but conduct and so so,but like most things in life there will be those that judge and I feel that those that judge others in all walks of life will and does bring divide .no matter where in life. There be those that ruffle others feathers but that's life ,and in all jobs there be those that go about there ways that may be not always BE A liking ta some ,there be a a man who goes about in an orderly manner and those that don't no big deal But like has said divide his a part to where we find ourselves now last thing I'll say on it.atb bunnys