• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eat less + work out more = weight loss   Been saying it for years. Apparently I'm lacking in empathy and compassion, and its never a fat person's fault that they are fat...

I follow the whole food diet.........             the whole packet of biscuits, the whole bottle of Coke, the whole packet of popcorn........

21 it not bad mochara,,,,but them things can be way off,,,lots of very fit lads that carry a bit of muscle can be way over,,,,,the best measuring tool,,,,is the mirror,,,and just be honest when you lo

Posted Images

Work out your maintenance calories and macros, then drop the amount by 150cals per day. It'll drop off in time and you won't feel like you're starving yourself.

Have a bit of a feast? Just walk a bit further at a faster pace or up a decent hill.

From the opinion of someone opening a sport supplement company, working with all levels of athletes and physique models for the last 14 years, and with a wife whose degree is human biology and nutrition…this is a difficult thread to provide information on.

A person's diet depends HUGELY on what they want to achieve, where they are starting from, the timescale they're working with, allergies/intolerance's and 'special considerations' (think vegetarians, Halal, etc), their free time, cooking ability, finances, to name just a few elements.

The variety of diets will keep changing and NONE will really address these issues. So, if you are looking for a custom built diet to help you achieve 'X' then pm me and I'll see what's workable for you.

However, looking at the diets that work the best…depends what you want to achieve.

• Like 2

I do the caveman diet. grass fed meat, game, fish, eggs, veggies, salad, fruit.

Eat as much as I want of these. No modern grains, but millet, quinoa etc suit me fine.

If it's processed or has more than 3 ingredients I stay away lol!

No counting or weighing of food, no IBS anymore and NO MIGRAINES!!!!! Hurrah.

• Like 1

Eat as much as I want of these. No modern grains, but millet, quinoa etc suit me fine.

Caveman diet, renamed the Paleo Diet, to widen the appeal to the more feminine of society. It does make sense to be natural in your approach to food, however cavemen were well known to live to around the age of 35, then die. But the premise if the diet, eat clean, makes sense.

Caveman diet, renamed the Paleo Diet, to widen the appeal to the more feminine of society. It does make sense to be natural in your approach to food, however cavemen were well known to live to around the age of 35, then die. But the premise if the diet, eat clean, makes sense.

Ere are you saying I ain't feminine?? lol!

As for dying at 35 I'm hoping that as I don't have to outsmart any sabre tooth cats and still have the option of modern medicine (without which I would have never made it to 25 let alone 35 injury prone as I am :D) I reckon I got a few more years of worrying the wildlife yet ;)

• 1 month later...

I know I posted on another tread about dieting but cannot find it.

Anyway I was 15st 6lb on January 14th and now I'm down to 11st 3lb today.

Feeling fairly happy with it so far.

never been to a gym in my life. Or one for excerise either. Just eating healthy cut out all sugar and fats did it for me.

atb j.

• Like 2

I know I posted on another tread about dieting but cannot find it.

Anyway I was 15st 6lb on January 14th and now I'm down to 11st 3lb today.

Feeling fairly happy with it so far.

never been to a gym in my life. Or one for excerise either. Just eating healthy cut out all sugar and fats did it for me.

atb j.

By my calculations thats around 4lb per week lost without exercising :icon_eek: ......not healthy that.

• Like 3