He's not backed down, where did you get that from? or did you just stop listening when you heard what you wanted to hear.

What he's saying is rather than have a fixed quota that could be made up of all sorts of riff raff it's better to have a points system like Oz, and he's correct.

It will lower the total immigration to below the original quota and mean we only get the ones we want.

So go on dumbass, tell me what's wrong with that !

And as for not bothering to vote, well, that just about sums you up doesn't it, can't be bothered to get off your fat a**e and vote them moan like hell when you don't get what you want. Apathy on legs !

Edited by rodp
  • Like 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever, but I will repeat, if that slimy little Jew Millipede gets in WE ARE FU*KED.

I just cannot believe that grown people still believe politicians. Their promises rate with the cheque is in the post, and I promise I won't come in your mouth. Feck me they will be devastated to find

if voting changed anything it would be banned.

Posted Images

So just keep going down the same old route, even though its all going backwards, i give up, there's no f***ing hope at all.

Do you know what's better than nothing?

ANYTHING.

i can't have given you the impression i thought voting worked,but it can do no harm and theres a slim chance it might help.

it's the same with anything,start your own internet forum,put up posters,go on a march etc etc each one of these migh just help.

and theres no risk involved in voting,so again,why not?.

Im suggesting an alternative, one that might actually work, you're going down the same old like a sheep. "do no harm" you mean like a tory/ukip alliance, where the general population would suffer like before we had some sort of democracy :blink: All blamed on ukip, then they disappear after the dust settles, ffs take your head out of your arse.

He's not backed down, where did you get that from? or did you just stop listening when you heard what you wanted to hear.

What he's saying is rather than have a fixed quota that could be made up of all sorts of riff raff it's better to have a points system like Oz, and he's correct.

It will lower the total immigration to below the original quota and mean we only get the ones we want.

So go on dumbass, tell me what's wrong with that !

And as for not bothering to vote, well, that just about sums you up doesn't it, can't be bothered to get off your fat a**e and vote them moan like hell when you don't get what you want. Apathy on legs !

I never listened to farage, tory con job, end of story, to many already here, no use limiting the intake now mr current events, vote for whoever you like,same old same old. "What he's saying is" when i need an explanation form a retard ill ask fella :laugh:

Don't like any of the options available to you? Stand for election yourself then, you could even call your party "None Of The Above".

I might not agree with the politics of 90% of people on this site but atleast they're getting involved with the democratic process, debating and questioning and finding the party that best fits their views. You can't moan about the state of things if you can't even be fecked to get off your arse and try and effect some kind of change.

People fought and died for your right to vote and I think you owe it to them to exercise it, even if you just spoil your ballot.

• Like 3

My protest vote will be for ukip

Hate labour more than the conservatives..

And..... Low paid nurses...!! You are having a laugh...

At the trust I work for, All the nurse overtime goes though nhs professionals,

Depending on grade, the average shift paid is between £300. - £400

So just keep going down the same old route, even though its all going backwards, i give up, there's no f***ing hope at all.

ANYTHING.

i can't have given you the impression i thought voting worked,but it can do no harm and theres a slim chance it might help.

it's the same with anything,start your own internet forum,put up posters,go on a march etc etc each one of these migh just help.

Im suggesting an alternative, one that might actually work, you're going down the same old like a sheep. "do no harm" you mean like a tory/ukip alliance, where the general population would suffer like before we had some sort of democracy :blink: All blamed on ukip, then they disappear after the dust settles, ffs take your head out of your arse.

There is no option for what you want to do,so instead of doing the 2nd best thing you think it would be better to just flail your arms about like kevin the teenager and sulk?

then do absolutely nothing,except of course call people on the internet sheep,and expect things to change.

sounds like a great plan...

if you dont care enough to actually do anything,why even discuss or worry about it at all?

you'll make no difference at all fretting and mithering and at least you'd be happier as a 'sheep'.

• Like 1

Iv'e thought about a tactical vote for ukip, would make sense where i live, but i know its bollocks, ill never vote for any conservative type, couldn't do it no matter what.

The non vote would force parties to follow what people wanted, either that or they'd be out on their arse, its been done in a few countries, but usually the party that has the second largest vote gets in power, totally useless. It needs to stand, and no party wins, they would have to listen to what the majority really want, and stick to it when they got in, its simple really, and democratic, unlike the system we have now, a two horse race going nowhere.

I read your posts on this subject with interest Truther,to me voting has become similar to choosing the least fat and ugly bird you want to marry so i understand exactly what you are saying......me i want to stick with the nice little bird i fell in love with years ago but then im accused of living in the past :D

So if there was a " non vote " option how would that work in terms of improvement if the second largest vote still gets in power anyway ?

I dont really understand the inner workings of politics to be honest but id like to hear the basics of your thoughts behind the idea of a non vote option..........if you have the time to do so that is :thumbs:

• Like 2

ANYTHING.

Well mate I can assure you if the slimy Jew Millipede gets in the general population WILL suffer, as he will take off from blair and brown the fu*king traitors, and open the floodgates.

Iv'e thought about a tactical vote for ukip, would make sense where i live, but i know its bollocks, ill never vote for any conservative type, couldn't do it no matter what.

The non vote would force parties to follow what people wanted, either that or they'd be out on their arse, its been done in a few countries, but usually the party that has the second largest vote gets in power, totally useless. It needs to stand, and no party wins, they would have to listen to what the majority really want, and stick to it when they got in, its simple really, and democratic, unlike the system we have now, a two horse race going nowhere.

I read your posts on this subject with interest Truther,to me voting has become similar to choosing the least fat and ugly bird you want to marry so i understand exactly what you are saying......me i want to stick with the nice little bird i fell in love with years ago but then im accused of living in the past :D

So if there was a " non vote " option how would that work in terms of improvement if the second largest vote still gets in power anyway ?

I dont really understand the inner workings of politics to be honest but id like to hear the basics of your thoughts behind the idea of a non vote option..........if you have the time to do so that is :thumbs:

This will cover it better than me Gnasher, iv'e only found out about it fairly recently myself, and i'm still reading up on it, but it looks like a good idea from what iv'e seen, common sense say's if the current political system is against something it could actually change things? And the system is against it 100% they've made it illegal to call a political party "none of the above" for eg, so to get round it anyone standing has to change their name by deed poll and stand as a "person of that name" if im understanding it properly? Terry Marsh the boxers done it already, fair play to him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/None_of_the_above

They've got a website, but Wiki covers it pretty well. The point about the party coming second taking power makes a non option useless, the non vote would have to be recognised as the winning party/person, but its not a political party, they would stand down straight away, which sounds crazy to be honest, its about wrestling power away from the sharlatans we have now, can't be a bad idea that :thumbs: And don't sell yourself short mate, at least you're open minded enough to have an interest, and willing to have a look before knocking it back.

• Like 1

ANYTHING.

Well mate I can assure you if the slimy Jew Millipede gets in the general population WILL suffer, as he will take off from blair and brown the fu*king traitors, and open the floodgates.

I'm as against labour as much as anybody else, traitors to the working man, like a mate said "at least maggie stabbed us in the chest, not in the back like blair/brown" Its not a religion thing is it, it just happens a lot of prominent players are jewish, some of the most outspoken people against all this shite are jewish, credit where its due, and camerons descended from the ashkanazi jews, following jewish law he is jewish, and i don't doubt a lot of ukip supporters and members are jewish, if you won't vote for a party which includes jews, you're probably not voting either mate. Just for the record iv'e voted in every general election since i could, but eventually iv'e realised its a merry go round con job, there is no best of a bad bunch option that will make the slightest difference imo, or can't i have an opinion now?

• Like 1

This will cover it better than me Gnasher, iv'e only found out about it fairly recently myself, and i'm still reading up on it, but it looks like a good idea from what iv'e seen, common sense say's if the current political system is against something it could actually change things? And the system is against it 100% they've made it illegal to call a political party "none of the above" for eg, so to get round it anyone standing has to change their name by deed poll and stand as a "person of that name" if im understanding it properly? Terry Marsh the boxers done it already, fair play to him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/None_of_the_above

They've got a website, but Wiki covers it pretty well. The point about the party coming second taking power makes a non option useless, the non vote would have to be recognised as the winning party/person, but its not a political party, they would stand down straight away, which sounds crazy to be honest, its about wrestling power away from the sharlatans we have now, can't be a bad idea that :thumbs: And don't sell yourself short mate, at least you're open minded enough to have an interest, and willing to have a look before knocking it back.

Its uncanny that you should mention Terry Marsh as it was him i had in mind when i asked you the question.... I used to do a lot of roadwork with Terry many years ago and much as i thought he was a bit of an oddball i found him interesting to listen to,i was a bit of a far right hothead at the time and he would rant on about politics till the cows come home even then he was talking about this Mr X stuff i just thought he was a bit of a fruitcake at the time but it always stuck in my mind so then years later when as you say he actually did it same as you i thought well ok fair play.

Its certainly an interesting stance and the only real way of being absolutely true to yourself and not compromising.....and also obviously making a point of stating what a shambles it all is via your vote.....i suppose the concern would be like any other candidate it has to have a face and if that face is going to be a prick like Russell Brand then its likely to send people running back in the direction they came from.....but as you say the theory itself has got to be worth looking at before writing it off :thumbs: .....thanks for your time mate im off to watch Brewsters Millions :D

• Like 1

At least Terry's a bloke that's proved he will put his money where his mouth is Gnash, unlike any politician i can think of, at least the current ones, maybe he's not as big a fruitcake as you thought mate?

The people behind it at the moment do seem a bit "lefty liberal" and agreed on Brand, although i agree with some things he says. Him fronting it would hold it back, no doubt about it, hopefully he would realise that? The "Freeman of the land" people will probably get onto this, if they are't already, there's some clever people involved in that. But at the end of the day a "none" party/individual wouldn't take power and force their own agenda on us, like the rest do every time, policy could be dictated by the will of the majority for once, if enough people realised it of course. How many times do you see a party do a u turn when they get in, make promises they never keep just to get in, going down the none route should cure that, the none movement should enforce 1 policy, a guaranteed "no confidence referendum" just in case they think they can start moving the goal posts when a party got in power. Real democracy i think?

Brewsters, i remember it from the film as well mate :laugh:

As nans pat said, if voting was counted, it would be effective, but I think farage is on the estableishments rota, everyone thinking they can vote him in for change but really its a deflection, keeping people of the scent imo, remember what these c**ts are like they cover up peadophilia, NONE can be trusted imo

• Like 2

At least Terry's a bloke that's proved he will put his money where his mouth is Gnash, unlike any politician i can think of, at least the current ones, maybe he's not as big a fruitcake as you thought mate?

The people behind it at the moment do seem a bit "lefty liberal" and agreed on Brand, although i agree with some things he says. Him fronting it would hold it back, no doubt about it, hopefully he would realise that? The "Freeman of the land" people will probably get onto this, if they are't already, there's some clever people involved in that. But at the end of the day a "none" party/individual wouldn't take power and force their own agenda on us, like the rest do every time, policy could be dictated by the will of the majority for once, if enough people realised it of course. How many times do you see a party do a u turn when they get in, make promises they never keep just to get in, going down the none route should cure that, the none movement should enforce 1 policy, a guaranteed "no confidence referendum" just in case they think they can start moving the goal posts when a party got in power. Real democracy i think?

Brewsters, i remember it from the film as well mate :laugh:

Thought provoking stuff.........................folk not willing to just join the back of the lamb queue always grabs my interest......cheers ;)

• Like 1