• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever, but I will repeat, if that slimy little Jew Millipede gets in WE ARE FU*KED.

I just cannot believe that grown people still believe politicians. Their promises rate with the cheque is in the post, and I promise I won't come in your mouth. Feck me they will be devastated to find

if voting changed anything it would be banned.

Posted Images

I am a betting man my bet it's another hung government ukip and conservative. Which I hope so as face it ukip will not win an overnight majority.

I for one will vote ukip but this immigration and e u has to stop. We need our country back.

Feck think what this place will be like if it's labour and snp. Iam of to new zealand

• Like 1

I know a lot of folk on the sick, strange thing is, they're not sick.

Unless of course you mean alcoholic, junkie, obese.

In which case cut or stop their benefits.

Same with unemployed, I know a lot of people who are unemployed, why?.

Because it suits them, it's a life choice.

Disabled ?, at the risk of offending genuinely disabled people, then my take on disability differs greatly from a lot of folks, IE, obese, alcohol.

The only group above I have genuine sympathy for are our armed forces, used and abused.

However the blame lies at every political parties doors, don't forget it was a labour government that took us to war and loss of many lives on the strength of a total fcuking fabrication.

• Like 1

I know a lot of folk on the sick, strange thing is, they're not sick.

Unless of course you mean alcoholic, junkie, obese.

In which case cut or stop their benefits.

Same with unemployed, I know a lot of people who are unemployed, why?.

Because it suits them, it's a life choice.

Disabled ?, at the risk of offending genuinely disabled people, then my take on disability differs greatly from a lot of folks, IE, obese, alcohol.

The only group above I have genuine sympathy for are our armed forces, used and abused.

However the blame lies at every political parties doors, don't forget it was a labour government that took us to war and loss of many lives on the strength of a total fcuking fabrication.

I was speaking to a creakhead about a year ago about benefits,he broke it down to me what he got housing benefit,disability etc etc I think it turned out he was on just shy of £400 a week,not to mention 15k a year meth script which he took just because it was free,not because he was trying to get off any other drug.