Sign in to follow this  
patterdale

Dress Sense/fashion When You Was 15.

Obviously we're all different ages on here.But why is it the youth of today are so prim and proper?all stereotypes male and female all boys pretty boys/chocolate boys.big arms and fake tan.no individually,am I getting older.Anyway thets get with the titleme at 15

Black doctor martins boots with yellow or red laces

White socks

Skin skin tight jeans,short above top of docs or rolled up

Fred perry T-shirt

Pair of braces either worn up or down off shoulders,colour to match laces

Jacket of 3 different types.crombie with red hankie in pocket,green bomber or Harrington

Sometimes a trilbie hat

And of course a skinhead to which I still have.I would love to dress like that again just for old times sake

PS that was 30 years ago I'm 45 now.

• Like 3

Kappa tracksuit with skip hat pointed to the sky, with a pair of reebok classics

Kappa tracksuit with skip hat pointed to the sky, with a pair of reebok classics

Big gold chain and 6 rings on.........wan wi Rangers on it I'll bet??...hahahahahaha

Oh and socks tucked into trackie bottoms...lol

• Like 1

Tight jeans, tops, skirts, peddle pushers..lots of pink crap OR a juicy corture tracksuit with nike trainers!

Now its just overalls :(

I was pretty much the same as you Patterdale. Army lighweights, bennies, sta-prest, brogues. I am still the same though! Picked up my scooter yesterday after having it shipped out to Australia. I bought that thing on my 17th birthday from Kegra Racing....long time ago!!

Obviously we're all different ages on here.But why is it the youth of today are so prim and proper?all stereotypes male and female all boys pretty boys/chocolate boys.big arms and fake tan.no individually,am I getting older.Anyway thets get with the titleme at 15

White socks

Fred perry T-shirt

Jacket of 3 different types.crombie with red hankie in pocket,green bomber or Harrington

Sometimes a trilbie hat

And of course a skinhead to which I still have.I would love to dress like that again just for old times sake

Walking through are local town last summer I seen a young lad about 14-16in braces whith doc martins on skin head white shirt I just though to myself go on son as he walked up high street past All the spice boy sted heads
  • Like 4

Just imagine a mini Mike Reid ie pringle jumper Farah trouser crocodile skin slip on shoes, leather Hunter jacket and that was me 😄

• Like 3

White socks

Fred perry T-shirt

Sometimes a trilbie hat

I'm 48 pal don't stop me at all do more scooter rally now than I ever did as a youngster lol
  • Like 3

I was pretty much the same as you Patterdale. Army lighweights, bennies, sta-prest, brogues. I am still the same though! Picked up my scooter yesterday after having it shipped out to Australia. I bought that thing on my 17th birthday from Kegra Racing....long time ago!!

my mate just emigrated out there 1st thing in the shipping container was a very carefully wrapped p200 lol

Nice! They cost a bloody fortune to bring out. Worth it though....cos my Lambretta won't start lol

never really bothered with trends .. in 1980 i would have been in jeans and a blue leather bike jacket

Stay press, Ben Sherman, fishtail parka, bowling shoes or lofas.. Them were the days. My Lambrettas not been out the garage in 5 years :no:

• Like 2

i was Pringle v neck jumper....Fred Perry polo.....Farrah trousers.....Kickers

Or a Fila tracksuite

• Like 2