Tv License Inspector Politely Asked To Leave.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a f****n idiot !....does he think thats some kind of achievement bullying the tv license man,you can tell the folk who are not used to real confrontation,getting all excited over someone going ab

bit of a prick IMO

it took me years to work out that when Brittish people say it's a working class area it usually means everyone's uneployed ?German comedian Henning Wehn

I don't understand why the man is getting criticised , he is a Hero , he is protecting his family and the whole area from the government lackies that try to oppress us , he is standing up for all of us , I bet nobody on here would have the courage that man showed , I wish he lived close to me ,I know I would sleep better at night knowing I had a neighbour like him , A fine example of the good old British bulldog spirit ,

Tomo ,Gnasher and Wilf , admit it , you would shit yourselves if you had to face this mans wrath

keep it up blood !

It seems the only one who thinks that type of behaviour is acceptable is a fellow scouser? Says a lot really.

TC

:laugh: I dont know whos funnier Stan or Tiercel.........only difference being im not sure Tiercel was trying to be :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

I don't understand why the man is getting criticised , he is a Hero , he is protecting his family and the whole area from the government lackies that try to oppress us , he is standing up for all of us , I bet nobody on here would have the courage that man showed , I wish he lived close to me ,I know I would sleep better at night knowing I had a neighbour like him , A fine example of the good old British bulldog spirit ,

Tomo ,Gnasher and Wilf , admit it , you would shit yourselves if you had to face this mans wrath

keep it up blood !

It seems the only one who thinks that type of behaviour is acceptable is a fellow scouser? Says a lot really.

TC

He certainly wasnt scouse TC, we`d have just opened the door and lumped him. I think Stan was being his usual dry self too...

keep it up blood !

TC

keep it up blood !

TC

you be surprised how many in working class areas find it acceptable..they were digging the street up here few weeks back to fit water meters 2 guys came on the scene produced weapons and ordered the workmen off the site,burnt the lorry and digger were they sat,all the oul dolls and kids were out clapping and cheering lol.

Love to of seen the inspector give him a 'Joe Pesci style' beating......

With the biro?

Love to of seen the inspector give him a 'Joe Pesci style' beating......

I don't know about Joe Pesci, I recon Joe Pasquali could do him lol

• Like 1

keep it up blood !

TC

you be surprised how many in working class areas find it acceptable..they were digging the street up here few weeks back to fit water meters 2 guys came on the scene produced weapons and ordered the workmen off the site,burnt the lorry and digger were they sat,all the oul dolls and kids were out clapping and cheering lol.
Sounds like a scum place.I allwayz find people with nothing to lose.ie money.home.car.equipment.tools.or don't run a business or work has no respect for people who do.so burning out someone's digger don't mean nowt to them.scum scum.can't support themselves let alone their kids.they expect the govt to do that.
  • Like 1

keep it up blood !

TC

Sounds like a scum place.I allwayz find people with nothing to lose.ie money.home.car.equipment.tools.or don't run a business or work has no respect for people who do.so burning out someone's digger don't mean nowt to them.scum scum.can't support themselves let alone their kids.they expect the govt to do that.
it took me years to work out that when Brittish people say it's a working class area it usually means everyone's uneployed ?

German comedian Henning Wehn

• Like 5

keep it up blood !

TC

they should of just switched the water off in that street a refuse to go and put it back on see if they cheer then not a dig at you pat

keep it up blood !

TC

they should of just switched the water off in that street a refuse to go and put it back on see if they cheer then not a dig at you pat

be agin there human rights lol..these cxxts know 2 more tricks than a monkey lol

Fcuking tosser. Whether you agree with the license fee or not, the guy was only doing his job. Maybe if the prick with the camera went out and got one he wouldn't be getting so excited about paying the thing.

Wonder if the TV license inspector was a handy looking fcuker how quick he would have been out the motor to start shooting his mouth off?