Top Gear Last Night

Think what you like about Clarkson but he's one of a very few Pro hunting celebrities out there.

are you that sad you'd side with any IDIOT that "says" he supports your views?The only bit of a country man he is is ,is the the first bit of country !

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strange one this. They test a £1,000,000 La Ferrarri and discuss some of the intricacies of the top end of the car market, yet all folk can grumble about is a similar length piece "taking the piss" ou

Say what you like but Hammond had some big balls to go up that dam suspended on a winch I know I wouldn't have done it that's for sure.

I don't know maybe you think I'm sad mate maybe you can put them all to shame, perhaps you top this idiots £15M wealth and maybe you can drive your 4x4 up a dam wall with nothing but some dental floss

I just don't under stand some folks on here you need take a long look at the clarkson !! Why !! He's the only celebrity to say what he thinks, yes he is all for hunting and yes I think he's telling the truth if you ever read the articles he wrights are spot on and one day Jeremy clarkson for Prime minister

I just don't under stand some folks on here you need take a long look at the clarkson !! Why !! He's the only celebrity to say what he thinks, yes he is all for hunting and yes I think he's telling the truth if you ever read the articles he wrights are spot on and one day Jeremy clarkson for Prime minister

I agree. Can't say I personally like the man but I respect his views and his willingness to air those views. :thumbs:

Top Gear is still shit nowadays though. :)

Think what you like about Clarkson but he's one of a very few Pro hunting celebrities out there.

are you that sad you'd side with any IDIOT that "says" he supports your views?The only bit of a country man he is is ,is the the first bit of country !

I don't know maybe you think I'm sad mate maybe you can put them all to shame, perhaps you top this idiots £15M wealth and maybe you can drive your 4x4 up a dam wall with nothing but some dental floss to support you.

Alternatively maybe I don't find the guy as irritating as you do and find him quite humorous on occasionas and the fact he speaks regularly and openly in support of hunting appeals to me. :hmm:

• Like 4

They had their budget slashed dramatically a few years back, the only way they get enough materiel to make a series these days is if they include a load of low cost filler shite like that Peugot peice the other night. Much as I'd perfer to watch them to make space shuttles out of Reliant Robins and shoot them up in the air like they used to, I'd still rather have a program thats aimed at blokes to watch for an hour on a sunday evening than the usual reality/celebrity bullshit that would be there otherwise. :yes: Besides, they had a point - have any of you driven a modern Peugeot? I have, they're f#@$ing awful! :laugh:

what about that Ferrari though? :wub:

I don't know maybe you think I'm sad mate maybe you can put them all to shame, perhaps you top this idiots £15M wealth and maybe you can drive your 4x4 up a dam wall with nothing but some dental floss to support you.

Alternatively maybe I don't find the guy as irritating as you do and find him quite humorous on occasionas and the fact he speaks regularly and openly in support of hunting appeals to me. :hmm:

oooh WOW ,worth 15mill off the the back of fans like you? ...Dental floss? are you sure? oh well pretends to support hunting,must be a great guy ....you shallow twats !Not that the bbc is corrupt ?

oooh WOW ,worth 15mill off the the back of fans like you? ...Dental floss? are you sure? oh well pretends to support hunting,must be a great guy ....you shallow twats !Not that the bbc is corrupt ?
Are you more of an Only Way Is Essex fan mate? Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4

"You shallow twats!" Mature response

It must be a great burden going through life feeling bitter

Is it only people who are successful and have done better than yourself that rile you or is it people who support fields sports in general?

• Like 3

I've always been a fan of Top Gear. Not so much the individual presenters, but as a whole it normally keeps me amused for an hour.

Last night though? A 10 minute segment of Clarkson and May driving old Peugeots slowly round and clipping the odd kerb and taking corners wide. Really? Is that all the BBC can come up with in primetime viewing?

I suppose after all these years they really have run out of ideas.

I'm not a petrol-head,so I don't really watch it, but I do enjoy the 'specials'. The one when they towed a caravan to Dorset is one of the funniest things I've ever seen !