Mayweather V Pacquiao Is On !!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its going to be a big anti climax myself with Mayweather winning quite comfortable.

I see Khan was crying in the paper again today about not getting a shot at Mayweather...the real reason he didnt want to fight him is they dont see him as a big draw...said he dont even draw a crowd i

mayweather will out box him and win with ease.

I think may weather will win but he will have to defend like f**k because manny throws punches in combinations and doesn't stop throwing them and constantly goes forward . Think there's a good chance manny will catch him early and bang the c**t spark out

I see Khan was crying in the paper again today about not getting a shot at Mayweather...the real reason he didnt want to fight him is they dont see him as a big draw...said he dont even draw a crowd in his home country...Kell Brook is IBF champ and 33-0...Khans 30-3...he should reign his arrogance in a bit and take the Brook fight as offerd...and be grateful for it...maybe if he shows he can fill wembley...that would make him more appealing to the Money..thats.if he won...

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 4

mayweather by a mile

:thumbs: ,it was the same thing with L/L fought - Tyson L/L never wanted Tyson when he was at his peak , he took him when he was near finished , Mayweather will win , prob be a lot different fight 8-10 years ago :yes:

• Like 1

mayweather by a mile

:thumbs: ,it was the same thing with L/L fought - Tyson L/L never wanted Tyson when he was at his peak , he took him when he was near finished , Mayweather will win , prob be a lot different fight 8-10 years ago :yes:

Not true pal, infact Lewis was paid off for the sum of $4million so Tyson could fight Seldon...

• Like 1

I agree to disagree gnasher mate think tyson would of done him in 3 rounds Bro both in there prime that is just my opinion though mate. But anyway can't wait for the packman vs may weather but agree pakman is well past it but the power is the last thing to go on a fighter . May weather will have to keep well away and fight on the back foot

• Like 1

I agree to disagree gnasher mate think tyson would of done him in 3 rounds Bro both in there prime that is just my opinion though mate. But anyway can't wait for the packman vs may weather but agree pakman is well past it but the power is the last thing to go on a fighter . May weather will have to keep well away and fight on the back foot

i agree with you mate .tyson would have completely overwhelmed him .lewis never had the chin to have handled a prime mike tyson .and lewis style would have suited tyson .the tyson that lewis fought was a mere shadow of the man he once was

• Like 2

I,ll never understand folks reasoning for thinking Tyson was some kind of superman......i think Lewis was too cautious in his fight with Tyson and showed him far too much respect he knew Tyson had nothing to trouble him and could be dealt with easily hence why Manny Steward kept on his case in the corner screaming at him to get Tyson out of there.......Tyson was never able to deal with really tall fighters look how he struggled with average fighters like Mitch Green and Ribalta in his prime.....he was also never able to deal with the jab look at the mess Lewis jab had him in even the Tokyo Douglas kept him at the end of his jab can you imagine what a prime Larry Holmes would of done to him with probably the greatest jab in the divisions history yet nobody ever whinges about Holmes being over the hill when Tyson beat him and Holmes beat great fighters with that jab the only good/great fighters Tyson ever fought knocked him out !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1