Why The Northeast ??

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[BANNED TEXT] I'm on a few groups on Facebook and there good groups, decent lads etc but now and again someone will put something up or do something daft or wanna breed from a pup etc. A little look

Facebook robs you of your soul , come off it Or don't look at the lurcher groups if certain lads wind you up . that's what I did .

suppose one rabbits better than the ones who put pics of dogs and deer ,hares fox etc ask if dogs do pigs and swap and breed from shite,all for a slap on the back from idiots , atb mc

It must of been some job to hang a monkey when you think about it!

An orangutan at that
No their apes,try a baboon or gibbon ;)
Must have been a baboon, gibbons are an ape, not a great ape, just an ape. The only ape that's not a great ape, as tho they done that just to piss poor old gibbon off. Guy int pub told me that

Guy int pub watches Big Bang Theory, eh ?

There's people like that all over the country buying,selling,breeding shit to shit posting pictures with big game it's all bullshit and they want slapping they aren't hunting,dog lads but there is,was some good dog lads come out the northeast few an far between now tho

Guy int pub said that's because the north east comprises of geordies, mackems and monkey hangers. None are known for there high IQs are they?

?? I live in between Hartlepool and sunderland so what does that make me haha Hartlepool is full of these people I describe ?

Guy int pub said that's because the north east comprises of geordies, mackems and monkey hangers. None are known for there high IQs are they?

I live in between Hartlepool and sunderland so what does that make me haha Hartlepool is full of these people I describe
Gut int pub said that makes you really unlucky

??? no hope for me then ?

youle always get that were there high unemployment and lack of goverment funding , most of there places were miniing areas and if you had a not so brite son he could go down pit , or some other lauboring job ,now there not as many manual jobs for them ,so you end up with generaitions of people who are a bit loopy ,and generaitons who have not worked thatcher started it back in seventies mines shut down steel works etc and blair opend the gates for foreigners banned hunting etc coursing

national service would sort them out a bit ,never been on face book never will,alot of these guys take them out there cleek and educate them on something they soon change there attitude , to life

• Like 1

youle always get that were there high unemployment and lack of goverment funding , most of there places were miniing areas and if you had a not so brite son he could go down pit , or some other lauboring job ,now there not as many manual jobs for them ,so you end up with generaitions of people who are a bit loopy ,and generaitons who have not worked thatcher started it back in seventies mines shut down steel works etc and blair opend the gates for foreigners banned hunting etc coursing

national service would sort them out a bit ,never been on face book never will,alot of these guys take them out there cleek and educate them on something they soon change there attitude , to life

Igree, national service should be brought back.

Igree, national service should be brought back.

Yeah but if conscription came back in those lads wouldn't have the time to pose and post the shit they do, and wouldnt make as much money, to fund their busy drug/alcohol fuelled time, from breeding and selling pups bred from shit dogs. They'd be at a loss as to what to do, poor feckers. As fuji and a few others have said, the country is well and truly f****d!!

• Like 1

tell the guy in the pub to come up here and say that lol atb mc

Monkey hanger I presume?

wats wrong with monkey hangers, guy in pubs farther missing or summit lol

Just pointing out they ain't the most intellectual folk around, nowt wrong with them

where you from muddler,? ask the guyin pub if your not sure,

I've been off the FB for 12 month now haha feels good,reason being arseholes like in the OP (not just from NE)wind me up, although my bitch is from the NE she manages a rabbit every other night ;), best advise stay off FB or you'll become stupid by association :)

Muddler, your first post made me pi$$ myself haha

tell the guy in the pub to come up here and say that lol atb mc
Monkey hanger I presume?
wats wrong with monkey hangers, guy in pubs farther missing or summit lol
Just pointing out they ain't the most intellectual folk around, nowt wrong with them

where you from muddler,? ask the guyin pub if your not sure,
The north east lol

Howay then which are you ? Gordie, mackem or monkey hanger ?