Why The Northeast ??

I'm from NE and I agree with this, good dog lads up here are few and far between. My town is full of these type of muppets mentioned above in the thread. Seems the honest, proper lads up here keep to themselves- probably to avoid having their dogs stolen off the local council estate rarfs!

These type of so called 'hunters' have ruined it up here for us by pissing the farmers off so much by poaching, leaving gates open, cutting fences and stealing from their land. I've found it's now near enough impossible to pick up permission as all young lads with dogs around here have all been tarred with the same brush.

Exactly pal, which part of the northeast are you from ?

lads who only live few streets away from me are the same and some want me to take them out. If I realy thought they were intreated and serious about the dog game then I would but for these it's about a dog killing stuff which isn't whar it's about to me it's about getting a dog in the best possible condition working the dog to the best of it's ability lacking them full of good grub and everything in between

I'm from Newton Aycliffe in Co Durham mate, about 10 mins from Darlington.

I've had the same, lads asking me to take them on my permission etc but i wont as they're all muppets who have no respect for the dogs, land owners or wildlife. Like you've said all they care about is the kill, for me its the pleasure of seeing the dog run and getting the best from the dog. Lots around here will buy a lurcher, take it out and expect it to catch everything they see and if it cant they just get rid or use it for breeding to make money off. Half of these dogs have never been entered properly, ran too young or are just blatantly unfit - they just have no idea. Pisses me off as we're now all seen as reprobates and given a bad name, when we all know this is not true, i know some real good, respectful lads in the dog game.

ATB

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[BANNED TEXT] I'm on a few groups on Facebook and there good groups, decent lads etc but now and again someone will put something up or do something daft or wanna breed from a pup etc. A little look

Facebook robs you of your soul , come off it Or don't look at the lurcher groups if certain lads wind you up . that's what I did .

suppose one rabbits better than the ones who put pics of dogs and deer ,hares fox etc ask if dogs do pigs and swap and breed from shite,all for a slap on the back from idiots , atb mc