Why The Northeast ??

Guy int pub said that's because the north east comprises of geordies, mackems and monkey hangers. None are known for there high IQs are they?

tell the guy in the pub to come up here and say that lol atb mc
Monkey hanger I presume?
wats wrong with monkey hangers, guy in pubs farther missing or summit lol
Just pointing out they ain't the most intellectual folk around, nowt wrong with them
where you from muddler,? ask the guyin pub if your not sure,
The north east lol
Howay then which are you ? Gordie, mackem or monkey hanger ?
None thankfully, I'm an immigrant lol but I been in north east longer than anywhere else

Guy in the pub gotta be from northeast aswell with his knowledge ??

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[BANNED TEXT] I'm on a few groups on Facebook and there good groups, decent lads etc but now and again someone will put something up or do something daft or wanna breed from a pup etc. A little look

Facebook robs you of your soul , come off it Or don't look at the lurcher groups if certain lads wind you up . that's what I did .

suppose one rabbits better than the ones who put pics of dogs and deer ,hares fox etc ask if dogs do pigs and swap and breed from shite,all for a slap on the back from idiots , atb mc

I'm from NE and I agree with this, good dog lads up here are few and far between. My town is full of these type of muppets mentioned above in the thread. Seems the honest, proper lads up here keep to themselves- probably to avoid having their dogs stolen off the local council estate rarfs!

These type of so called 'hunters' have ruined it up here for us by pissing the farmers off so much by poaching, leaving gates open, cutting fences and stealing from their land. I've found it's now near enough impossible to pick up permission as all young lads with dogs around here have all been tarred with the same brush.

• Like 1

I heard it's tough up north, perhaps there is a subspecis, sort of Homofacebocothickus???

I asked the guy in the Devon pub and he said " oweresotheysaythemaidknewbackalong" he then he gave me a pint of Old Appledore, I'll ask him again tonight tis good stuff :drink: or so they sayeee..........

I'm from NE and I agree with this, good dog lads up here are few and far between. My town is full of these type of muppets mentioned above in the thread. Seems the honest, proper lads up here keep to themselves- probably to avoid having their dogs stolen off the local council estate rarfs!

These type of so called 'hunters' have ruined it up here for us by pissing the farmers off so much by poaching, leaving gates open, cutting fences and stealing from their land. I've found it's now near enough impossible to pick up permission as all young lads with dogs around here have all been tarred with the same brush.

You've hit the nail on the head there. And if my earlier post seemed a bit harsh to people in the north east in general, that wasn't my intention. We certainly have our fair share of clueless muppets that breed shite for profit, liars, druggies etc etc down our part of the country, but it does seem there are far more in the north east

I heard it's tough up north, perhaps there is a subspecis, sort of Homofacebocothickus???

I asked the guy in the Devon pub and he said " oweresotheysaythemaidknewbackalong" he then he gave me a pint of Old Appledore, I'll ask him again tonight tis good stuff :drink: or so they sayeee..........

Eh?! Lol a few pints of the dark stuff could well be in order for tonight :thumbs:

• Like 1

Exactly pal, which part of the northeast are you from ?

lads who only live few streets away from me are the same and some want me to take them out. If I realy thought they were intreated and serious about the dog game then I would but for these it's about a dog killing stuff which isn't whar it's about to me it's about getting a dog in the best possible condition working the dog to the best of it's ability lacking them full of good grub and everything in between

• Like 1

That's the fault of most of these little villages around here(the northeast)you don't see this breed in the countrymans weekly never mind the old days the (shooting news).point being is young lads who know feck all go out for there 1st time(5oclock at night)come home and then educate people who has done it for 30 odd yrs just to show them how it's done.i think these are top people (as I keep a straight face) keep us going in life as you think fecking idiot.

Edited by lurchers

Guy int pub said that's because the north east comprises of geordies, mackems and monkey hangers. None are known for there high IQs are they?

tell the guy in the pub to come up here and say that lol atb mc
Monkey hanger I presume?
wats wrong with monkey hangers, guy in pubs farther missing or summit lol
Just pointing out they ain't the most intellectual folk around, nowt wrong with them
where you from muddler,? ask the guyin pub if your not sure,
The north east lol

Howay then which are you ? Gordie, mackem or monkey hanger ?

None thankfully, I'm an immigrant lol but I been in north east longer than anywhere else

joking aside,seems the idiots are on the rise no matter whitch part of the country your from,seems countryskills has been put aside for the egos of little limp dicks who slip upteen dogs on one fox then pose with pics waiting for the like signs off similar morons,bet half couldnt tell you the latin name of it,or tell a stoat from a weasel, atb mc

• Like 1

I'm from the north east been in the dog game 35 yrs.where I live you could go most places without any bother but more and more idiots you hear of leaving dead carcasses killing sheep digging in places where the public can see cutting fences smashing gates etc.it's just spoilt it for the few decent lads which can go for a bit lamping or a bit mooch anywhere it's right on top now because of these clowns.no respect you shouldn't be in the game.?

there's a lad in our village, when he caches a rabbit he stands in the street with the dog and rabbit for hours! why? :huh:

He,s waiting for a lad from the North East to swap the rabbit for a ewe,lad from N.E. finds it easier to toss a rabbit in a ditch and the Welsh lad ruined the last bunny he brimmed.