Why The Northeast ??

[BANNED TEXT] I'm on a few groups on Facebook and there good groups, decent lads etc but now and again someone will put something up or do something daft or wanna breed from a pup etc.

A little look at there profile and guess what?

There from the northeast, seems to be full of useless pricks who know f**k all about nothing never mind dogs ??

Before anyone jumps to the gun I'm also from the northeast and find it hard to cive thro the shit to find decent dog lads, now I have a couple lads who I hunt with and keep our selfs to our selfs.

Also Lads putting pictures up of a nights lamping holding 1rabbit up saying class night on the lamp with the lads etc then under saying top dogs and the rest bigging there mutts up but to me one rabbit a night means your dog is bollox ??

Edited by jcm
  • Like 7

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[BANNED TEXT] I'm on a few groups on Facebook and there good groups, decent lads etc but now and again someone will put something up or do something daft or wanna breed from a pup etc. A little look

Facebook robs you of your soul , come off it Or don't look at the lurcher groups if certain lads wind you up . that's what I did .

suppose one rabbits better than the ones who put pics of dogs and deer ,hares fox etc ask if dogs do pigs and swap and breed from shite,all for a slap on the back from idiots , atb mc

suppose one rabbits better than the ones who put pics of dogs and deer ,hares fox etc ask if dogs do pigs and swap and breed from shite,all for a slap on the back from idiots , atb mc

Yes this is true if they catch out its straight on the book ?

See it on fb every day,full fools wanting swap dogs,breeding from pups and the ones that sell cheap if gone today I mean how fecking desperate you got to be not to mention they all seem to love a dog that smashes em up ffs laughable really

I'm slap bang in the middle of the North East and West bit of an inbred some would say, ive heard about all them groups, full of peddlers, scummy little jobless retards who thieve dogs. Breed shit to shit. I wouldn't let it bother you, Ive met up with a fair few lads from the North East over the years off here. Decent lads that we regularly go out with. Either terrier work, lurchers, hounds and guns. Can't tar everyone with the same brush. There's just a minority of thugs about that need a good bat if I'm honest.

• Like 1

Guy int pub said that's because the north east comprises of geordies, mackems and monkey hangers. None are known for there high IQs are they?

tell the guy in the pub to come up here and say that lol atb mc

Monkey hanger I presume?

wrong,

Guy int pub said that's because the north east comprises of geordies, mackems and monkey hangers. None are known for there high IQs are they?

Monkey hanger I presume?

wrong,

Well that leaves geordie or mackem, guy int pub said unlucky mate

wrong,

Monkey hanger I presume?

wats wrong with monkey hangers, guy in pubs farther missing or summit lol