Sparticus X Scratch

58 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

First off turd! I said they were to big for our earth! Man you guys can't even read over there! No wonder why that country is so poor! You don't even have any good dogs! Stfu! I'm not gon a make this a hit topic GIRL'S! SO PISS OFF!! 

Don't have any good dogs over here  yet you still import dogs that aren't fit for purpose from here over there I see your logic ? and if you think that thing you put up is any were near the same stamp as what Travis put up then you really need to  out cross you hill billy genes because it's clear to see the difference 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another Spartacus bred dog I had another great working dog

ABC if you put a picture up be prepared to be shot down in flames, in all honesty mate when you stuck it up I took one look and thought what a shit type ! I'm not looking for a fight, I'm not a k

Posted Images

ABC if you put a picture up be prepared to be shot down in flames, in all honesty mate when you stuck it up I took one look and thought what a shit type !

I'm not looking for a fight, I'm not a keyboard warrior either,  just an honest opinion,  I know we all get defensive over our dogs but sometimes you've got to look from the outside in.

Everything I keep has Scratch in somewhere along the line, I can put dozens of pictures up for you but it proves nothing,  I'll PM you a few.

Spartacus was piss poor for a dog, I had the chance of using him and walked away, not my type of animal at all. He's thrown a line of good reliable stock, no one can argue with that, just not for me.

Just a quick idea of what I see as wrong with the dog in the picture, poor soft coat, sits back on his pasterns, no strength in his jaw, no defined stop to his head and weak throughout his body.

Again not looking to be an ass hole, just giving you something you can look to change should you wish to.

And there's no way of knowing what a dogs truly like unless you run your hands over it, just going off the picture 

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 15
18 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Leave me to it? I wouldn't buy a dog from your country unless I came over there to not only see it but worked it! I wouldn't trust any of you across the pond! Hahaha, you guys admittt openly to being thieves and giving fake PEDs!! Doesn't sound like folks I'd do business with!! And why would I import a pos with a fake paper from a thieving paper hanger for? When we have old blood here that works that I can actually go see for myself! And besides most of your dogs are getting bigger and bigger and bigger by the year! Useless for over here! Hell most of your dogs are not even spannable Lmao!!!!!! Like I said we have pits over here the size of most of your dog's! Talk to dan asslock and Calvin they will buy your dog's with your fake PEDs!! Lmao, please post picks of the dog's you owned of that blood line and show us! Please I would really like to see the difference ?‍♂️because the other person's dog you reposted to save your face isn't any better in the looks department then what I posted! So if your gonna talk back it up please! ??

You just can't quite grasp it abc..... The folks over here who peddle dogs to the States for silly money...... Are mostly wrong uns looking to line their pockets... You can't honestly believe they sent you  the best of the best??? ? Most will be spent, past their best days, pups bred from pups and stolen dogs... That would be recognised by their owners and good lads that work the same stuff?that's why you boys get them?always someone who knows someone else over here..... And the lies are found out pretty sharpish?

99% of the good lads over here gift their pups too working homes.... If they don't work out, they go in the ground permanently...... The rats in the game will spill lies and pass the dogs on, or peddle a few litters..... They are found out in the end...... And word travels to stay away from them..... Doors close.... They then seek out more rats like themselves..... Sit there laughing while they take the cash from some gullible foreigner ?

Our dogs are of the right comformation for the work they were bred to do? you need smaller dogs to hunt hamsters?then add pitbull?how many actually work them over with you? Do you even work them abc? 

No doubt you think you know your shit.... 

Your lot will never ever be on parr with any of the men over here, who were instrumental in the making and are still forging the black dogs.... History will never be repeated ?

Just reign it in.... And you may gain some knowledge ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, dillydog said:

ABC if you put a picture up be prepared to be shot down in flames, in all honesty mate when you stuck it up I took one look and thought what a shit type !

I'm not looking for a fight, I'm not a keyboard warrior either,  just an honest opinion,  I know we all get defensive over our dogs but sometimes you've got to look from the outside in.

Everything I keep has Scratch in somewhere along the line, I can put dozens of pictures up for you but it proves nothing,  I'll PM you a few.

Spartacus was piss poor for a dog, I had the chance of using him and walked away, not my type of animal at all. He's thrown a line of good reliable stock, no one can argue with that, just not for me.

Just a quick idea of what I see as wrong with the dog in the picture, poor soft coat, sits back on his pasterns, no strength in his jaw, no defined stop to his head and weak throughout his body.

Again not looking to be an ass hole, just giving you something you can look to change should you wish to.

And there's no way of knowing what a dogs truly like unless you run your hands over it, just going off the picture 

I appreciate what your telling me. Thank you. And he isn't my dog. I posted to let folks know that blood is still over here. But thank you. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

I appreciate what your telling me. Thank you. And he isn't my dog. I posted to let folks know that blood is still over here. But thank you. 

Your still not getting it fella... the examples of black terriers  that you post pics of on here or any American are piss poor examples of their ancestors.. no bone structure weak jaw lines and backs weedy specimens worked to weedy quarry, at depths that most of us do on or own when out for a walk with a terrier... you said you were coming over a while back to lift a wheaten pup... id love to have heard the tales you were told about that... you usually PM people but when some folk PM you asking you a few questions your choke...?

• Haha 2

I personally think the only reason people want pedigrees is  for financial gain, nothing more nothing less. Some lads like to know the breeding behind their dogs but they are few and far between lately, in all the years I've been with terriers I have never witnessed it as bad.there was a time when dogs were gifted to like minded lads but now it's all about money. There was a friend of mine who used to come on here but got slated everytime he posted so he stopped. He had and has his own line of dogs about 30 years now and I have yet to see or hear of him asking money for a  pup or service, but he has gifted many pups and  given services for free. The amount of lies that is been told also about how certain dogs are bred is laughable, and its just another sales pitch,I heard last year  of a man flogging pups that were supposed to be out of a dog that at the time was 5 year dead and  no straws were  ever taken from him. I would hate to be a young lad getting into terriers and trying to source a well bred dog, there are still some good lads about but they keep themselves to themselves and  nobody can blame them. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I like having the breeding of my dogs or peds when I first got them I got a 3 gen ped which I crossed referenced to make sure  they were true , any way that was a long time ago and I've written every thing down since , very handed when looking for a drop of fresh blood , only the other week Dillydog gave me more information on a dogs breeding I  used , I knew the background  of the dog but not the parents,  anyway  needless to say very good blood , if I'd not written it down 30 years ago the latest info may never of been found out , I don't think breeding for peds or money or what ever will make much odds soon if some have there own way the games up 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

PEDs are only good if you know the dogs in the PEDs and what they offered. It's nice knowing what dog has mouth and what dog is good wind and so on  if you personally don't know the dog's in the PEDs then it's just names and stories and the PEDs doesn't mean anything. But if you do personally know the dog's In the PEDs it can be a big assett to breeding. I don't have PEDs on my dog's nor do I care to. Why? Because I personally only know the parent's the rest of the dog's in the ped I only know stories of. So doesn't matter to me. 

• Like 4