6 Millon Jews Killed

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i had a friend , his name was pete , he was a polish jew , very nice guy dead now bless him ,,   he was a barber , think it was 1976 0r 77 very hot summer , i was home on leave from the n

My local doctor when I was growing up was in auschwitz as a kid and had the number tattooed on his left forearm ...,his father died there and his fathers friend kept him safe and brought him up after

There really are some conspiracy nutters and general Jew haters on this thread.   I guess the Jews knew they would come, and I can now understand why they fought so hard to create and defend Israel.

Posted Images

but if they see themself as morally and collectively superior

Hang on a minute, are you calling them racist?

Our muslim brothers? Surely not.

Didn't you know, they are the victims...

:laugh: true :yes:

how am I a ponce I pay for what I get and you are wrong about historu lessons they are proof of behavior like the Haulacaust or is that also excused by time you ponce

" The west ponced off the third world shitholes and what go,s around comes around "..............is that not what you said ?

How can i be called a ponce i want/need nothing from a country thats not my own.....you do want/need something from a country thats not your own.......

I merely reiterated what you said.

wilf ,, im an old man now approaching 63 ive travelled the world since i was 15 years ols ,placesi cant remember or want to , the fact is i still came back to blighty ,, not a bad place to live compaired to some of the shit holes i been to :thumbs:

Mate I will never slag off England, but I will slag off how it is being manipulated and people facilitating and adding to the problem.

It's a piece of piss keeping blaming yids or mussies or whoever, the fact is that it would make my life a lot better if they were wiped out tomorrow but they are here and they ain't likely to be wiped out so what we gonna do ?.........sitting about drinking blue wicked and having 5 kids by 10 different dads ain't exactly gonna help is it?

Violence ? Race war ?.......never going to happen, racist thugs parading in the street drinking cans of special brew ?..........all much, much too easy to deal with.

So what do you do?.......IMHO what you do is become better than your opponent, you stop granting those in politics the authority to do this to us both at local and national level, you hold yourself and your fellow countrymen up to the highest standards of moral and Christian behaviour.......in other word you square your act up.

You say "no place here for you or any of your nonsense because We crack on like This !!"

Things don't change from the top down, they change from the bottom up IMHO

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

We do indeed have a proud history mate, IMHO the greatest in the world so why do we reject and take the puss out of all that made it great ?....... Me, I have no idea why !!

• Like 1

Why do muslims and various other people from parts of the old empire like to shove that in our faces all the time, f**k all to do with modern people, may as well call modern Germans Nazi's.

I don't give a f**k about blacks/muslims or any other c**t moaning about the past, my relatives were working down pits from the age of 8, living in slums owned by the pit owners, bought food with tokens they could only redeem in the pit owners shop, typhoid, pneumonia, malnutrition, what's the difference, all were slaves, personally a nice warm banana plantation would suit me better than the pits.

We all know who engineered it, the same b*****ds that are still running the show, blame them who deserve it, and leave the blameless ordinary folk out of it ffs :censored:

• Like 2

"Muslims on the other hand are bringing this on themselves by their actions. I dont see anyone constantly de humanising muslims. No one has convinced me that they are the enemy. I have witnessed their actions and how they behave and come to this conclusion alone, as have many other people"

FFS! it's views like this that allow atrocities like the holocaust to happen, they're no like us blah blah f***ing blah! when you refer to muslims be honest your referring to "rag heads" "paki's" and such, I'm sure that your also aware that Muslim is not a race but a religion practiced by many different races including white. I'm sure the innocent women and children being killed on a daily basis in Iraq by drones "brought it on themselves" I despair at times...I really do.

• Like 2

wilf ,, im an old man now approaching 63 ive travelled the world since i was 15 years ols ,placesi cant remember or want to , the fact is i still came back to blighty ,, not a bad place to live compaired to some of the shit holes i been to :thumbs:

Mate I will never slag off England, but I will slag off how it is being manipulated and people facilitating and adding to the problem.

It's a piece of piss keeping blaming yids or mussies or whoever, the fact is that it would make my life a lot better if they were wiped out tomorrow but they are here and they ain't likely to be wiped out so what we gonna do ?.........sitting about drinking blue wicked and having 5 kids by 10 different dads ain't exactly gonna help is it?

Violence ? Race war ?.......never going to happen, racist thugs parading in the street drinking cans of special brew ?..........all much, much too easy to deal with.

So what do you do?.......IMHO what you do is become better than your opponent, you stop granting those in politics the authority to do this to us both at local and national level, you hold yourself and your fellow countrymen up to the highest standards of moral and Christian behaviour.......in other word you square your act up.

You say "no place here for you or any of your nonsense because We crack on like This !!"

Things don't change from the top down, they change from the bottom up IMHO

Now that wilf is ,, spot on ..

Edited by yorkshire

the whole Muslim problem seems to bring out peoples irrational and overly emotional side.

if its not liberals trying to convince us of the exact opposite of what we see,its EDL and BF hooligans making out they're evil incarnate and need to wiped out.

Muslims will obviously lie to try and keep a foothold here.

Theres a place on earth for everyone and theres is not here.

A very limited way with words He should not disrespect his grtand parents.

I didnt......you told me something about them that i didnt know......if im repeating a fact you told me how am i disrespecting them.........maybe thats the difference i can face the truth......can you.

"Muslims on the other hand are bringing this on themselves by their actions. I dont see anyone constantly de humanising muslims. No one has convinced me that they are the enemy. I have witnessed their actions and how they behave and come to this conclusion alone, as have many other people"

FFS! it's views like this that allow atrocities like the holocaust to happen, they're no like us blah blah f***ing blah! when you refer to muslims be honest your referring to "rag heads" "paki's" and such, I'm sure that your also aware that Muslim is not a race but a religion practiced by many different races including white. I'm sure the innocent women and children being killed on a daily basis in Iraq by drones "brought it on themselves" I despair at times...I really do.

You do realise that Muslims in Islamic (or with a large % of Muslims, eg Nigeria) countries are committing atrocities all the time. Look at Pakistan, Afghanistan, talk to Assyrians (christians) in Iraq or Iran, research Armenians in Turkey, the list goes on and on and on. You slag off potential crimes against Muslims when Muslims are currently committing the crimes you speak of, yet say nothing! You are either a manipulative Muslim or a brain washed fool. I hope it is not too late before you wake up to yourself as a lot of countries that are Islamic today were Christian not so long ago and it hasn't changed through peace and tolerance.

"Muslims on the other hand are bringing this on themselves by their actions. I dont see anyone constantly de humanising muslims. No one has convinced me that they are the enemy. I have witnessed their actions and how they behave and come to this conclusion alone, as have many other people"FFS! it's views like this that allow atrocities like the holocaust to happen, they're no like us blah blah f***ing blah! when you refer to muslims be honest your referring to "rag heads" "paki's" and such, I'm sure that your also aware that Muslim is not a race but a religion practiced by many different races including white. I'm sure the innocent women and children being killed on a daily basis in Iraq by drones "brought it on themselves" I despair at times...I really do.

You dispair away if it makes you sleep better.

Truth is, the very people this thread started about have been through a holocaust already and if the arab nations (is it ok if i use the arab description? The muslim description obviously offends you) had their way it the jews would go through it again.

I aint the only one who can see a dangerous situation occuring. People are wising up fast now.

Appologist like yourself are half the problem with whats going wrong with this country.