6 Millon Jews Killed

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i had a friend , his name was pete , he was a polish jew , very nice guy dead now bless him ,,   he was a barber , think it was 1976 0r 77 very hot summer , i was home on leave from the n

My local doctor when I was growing up was in auschwitz as a kid and had the number tattooed on his left forearm ...,his father died there and his fathers friend kept him safe and brought him up after

There really are some conspiracy nutters and general Jew haters on this thread.   I guess the Jews knew they would come, and I can now understand why they fought so hard to create and defend Israel.

Posted Images

Operation "keel haul" an dthe Liberty should be remembered as well DF, some f***ing brush they have to sweep some things under the carpet eh :whistling:

You still haven't explained the vid :hmm:

Well many were traitors so that was justified....

So because some Russians were against Stalin's murderous regime and fought against it, the jewish controlled western governments were justified in sending them to certain death, slight problem mate, from the word dot, western governments have pushed the fight against communism :blink:

Oh but the Nazis were justified in wiping out millions of innocent Jews??? I sense double standards here....

My close family, and friends (RIP) fought against the Nazis sunshine, im dealing in "truth's" absolute truths that are documented, hence your evasion :laugh: I don't believe in killing anyone, voluntary population reduction world wide is the way to go, but not taking life

So the Holocaust is not an absolute truth then??

Explain why one group attack the USA and we flatten several countries, stealing copious amounts of wealth on the way, and another group attack the USA and we give them more money/support and arms?

You big evader you :tongue2:

Operation "keel haul" an dthe Liberty should be remembered as well DF, some f***ing brush they have to sweep some things under the carpet eh :whistling:

So because some Russians were against Stalin's murderous regime and fought against it, the jewish controlled western governments were justified in sending them to certain death, slight problem mate, from the word dot, western governments have pushed the fight against communism :blink:

Oh but the Nazis were justified in wiping out millions of innocent Jews??? I sense double standards here....

My close family, and friends (RIP) fought against the Nazis sunshine, im dealing in "truth's" absolute truths that are documented, hence your evasion :laugh: I don't believe in killing anyone, voluntary population reduction world wide is the way to go, but not taking life

Explain why one group attack the USA and we flatten several countries, stealing copious amounts of wealth on the way, and another group attack the USA and we give them more money/support and arms?

Well both the Israeli and U.S government enquiries concluded it was a case of mistaken identity but you know otherwise I guess.... You little spy you. ? Edited by DogFox123

Yes the 2 child Policy is the way to go

The earth is over populated

People still starve

People still live in abject poverty

The consumer is Decimating the worlds flaura and fauna to get at resources

Global warming

A two child policy world wide for all no matter how rich or poor you are would go along way to solving a lot of the worlds problems .

If someone has triplets or quadruplets so be it

If someone already has a child then falls pregnant with twins or triplets so be it

But these cases will be few on a worldwide scale percentage wise.

We all fooked if the population more than doubles again as it's done since 1950

The overpopulation model is the most profitable scenario, cheap labour costs and a society that feeds on itself, the better off don't have to suffer the the downside of such a society, if they keep the status quo right that is :thumbs: The last 30 years of "trickle down economics" is failing miserably, even the billionaires are starting to realise this :laugh: Check out the CEO of "phones for you" i like this geezer, paid 250 million in tax, instead of using his vast wealth to avoid it ;) he should get a seat on the "governing panel" imo.

• Like 1

Well both the Israeli and U.S government enquiries concluded it was a case of mistaken identity but you know otherwise I guess.... You little spy you.

Lol f***ing wanker, with no foreskin :laugh:

Well both the Israeli and U.S government enquiries concluded it was a case of mistaken identity but you know otherwise I guess.... You little spy you.

No answer have we petal??? And you're right I've got no foreskin.... Sadly it's on your forehead... ?

No answer have we petal??? And you're right I've got no foreskin.... Sadly it's on your forehead...

Iv'e had a look in the mirror, i can't find it, maybe some rabbie is still chewing it?

If only we could over throw goverments via the internet!Because it aint going to happen any other way,we are full of talk and thats it! Dumbed down,happy with the 50" LCD screeen,the new motor,a week in the Canaries,a good deal off Sky, nice pension from work .

Dont rock the boat ,there's a good boy!

• Like 2

If only we could over throw goverments via the internet!Because it aint going to happen any other way,we are full of talk and thats it! Dumbed down,happy with the 50" LCD screeen,the new motor,a week in the Canaries,a good deal off Sky, nice pension from work .

Dont rock the boat ,there's a good boy!

excatly mate.

And still no "believable" explanation of the vid lol, you ain't bad sunshine, ill give you that ;) But im not the only one reading it, or lack of it :thumbs:

Like i said mate, im not for killing anyone, peace and cooperation is the way forward, i admire the jewish people that stand up and tell the truth, iv'e got a couple of jewish mates, one just made it out of Germany in time, but he lost all his close family, he got adopted by a family in Scunthorpe, and never met a blood relative until he was 50 odd, worked as a bricklayer all his life, sound bloke i had a lot of respect for, despite what happened to him he was a level headed decent man, the other geezer is a nuisance, dick rules his head, and it's cost him a fortune, but i like the bloke, its hard not to, neither of these lads would condone the shite that goes on, neither want any special treatment as a "minority" or anything else. You wouldn't know they were jewish unless you asked.