Can You Trace A Number Plate ......

My missus was sat in the car at 06.30 this morning and before she started the car a van pulled up outside my house and just sat there ... When she started the car and turned the lights on the van sped away ... She took the number plate so is there a way of tracing it ??????

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Judging by virtually every other thread on this forum it will be either Muslims, Travellers or Buzzards that are to blame mate

Did man downt pub tell you that?   Cheers, D.

Get a copper as a mate,,,,,and lose all your other mates feck that

exactly as tomo says,you can also use the reg to look up if theres any out standing warrenty on the vehicle incase you was a prospective byer of the said vehicle for instance should give the details you need,not 100% but just a thought

i had to use that checker when a letter arrived about my ex's car tax being overdue .. i just stuck in the car reg & make & it told me it was over due on tax & the mot was due end of dec last year :laugh: .. its been motted now .. not that i am nosey :tongue2:

You can write to the DVLA requesting the registered keeper of the vehicle. You need "reasonable cause" for this. You can tell them the vehicle was parked on your drive and you want to inform the owner not to do it again, that would be reasonable cause. I think it costs £2.50 for the information.

• Like 3