Is "jock" A Racist Term ?

I watched the first episode of only fools last night you would be amazed what used to be normal and taken for what it was... Tongue in cheek ;)

They edit loads of lines out,often whole scenes sometimes on Gold....same with Minder......................makes you realise how much thicker skinned we all were.

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scottish police are investigating Katie Hopkins, (some idiot non-celebrity), for tweeting the word "Jock" about Scottish People, after receiving a number of complaints. Have we finally reached the poi

Don't mind jock at all country gone mad soon as they took the gollywog of the jam jars we were fecked

It's fecking mental,,,,same as the word paki,,,just an abreveation

'Jock'..., 'Sweaty Sock'..., 'Big Cock'..., call me what you like, I for one don't get offended by the term and certainly don't consider it racist.

The muppets that have gotten so 'enraged' by Hopkins remarks that they've 'signed an online petition' are as fcuking pathetic as she is..., and have totally swallowed the bait.

Katie Hopkins is desperately trying to carve out a career for herself and has a history of making un-pc & seemingly crass comments. Her latest 'tweets' about the ebola nurse being sent to London for treatment, suggest she is either extremely stupid or naive, or has deliberately set out to noise some people up & provoke a reaction. Me personally, I don't think she's as stupid as she looks.

• Like 3

Political Correctness is a joke

During the war in sure the Jerry's knew when the Jocks were coming

Yeah, there would have been a whiff of whisky and deep frying Mars bars in the air.

Also, it'd have been about an hour or two before the English regiments were due to show up ;-)

• Like 3

Political Correctness is a joke

During the war in sure the Jerry's knew when the Jocks were coming

Yeah, there would have been a whiff of whisky and deep frying Mars bars in the air.

Also, it'd have been about an hour or two before the English regiments were due to show up ;-)

thats a racist remark. :D .

True story this.

A few years ago I was buying an oaky from the oakymon (icecream man). The chap in the van was of Asian decent. He was telling me about some youngsters who had shouted "You Paki bast*rd" at him earlier. As casual as you like, he said. "I wouldn't mind, but im not a Paki bast*rd. I'm an Indian bast*rd"

:laugh:

I worked and lived in Birmingham for a couple of years, and i hated being called Jock, at least have the decency to find out my name.

What also gets on my goat, people in a bar asking for a Scotch.

My old dad worked away most of his life and was amazed most people, even strangers called him by his first name, Geordie....... Edited by Brigzy