Sunderland Afc

7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Of Course still there every game till the end rain ' hail or shine.

Had a cracking day Saturday gone against PNE even got to meet a couple of 73 FA Cup Winners.

I will be getting my SC next season for League 1 for me and the Jam Eater as I did this year.

Hopefully all those Chineese that were milling around on Saturday were there with a view to buy ??????

Keep The Faith

FTM

?

Hopefully yeah, should be able to build a good few eat as much as you like restaurants on the stadium of light site eh lol

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How re they getting on nowadays ?

Just watching that game on Match of the Day.....wasnt a penalty in a million years Max.   And Spurs 3rd goal dissallowed for offside when the geezer was in his own half ...hows that work.

well because of keegan 92 the jawdees are above us again but the plastic jawdee nation divant understand its only a glip we did them 4 in a row didnt max mention that and run them up and down ther

Posted Images

All jokes aside max my mates went up got talking to a old lad who filled them in with what has been happening these last few years  it wasn't good he has followed them since the 60s but he feels that this could be the worst safc board and side  he's seen and he can see darker days ahead unless someone's takes over and invests one point he did make was the hardcore loyal support was there but its not like it was years ago 

I hear there was a manager living somewhere in the foothills of Tibet who hasn’t yet managed Sunderland.......maybe he could be the new saviour ? Lol 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I hear there was a manager living somewhere in the foothills of Tibet who hasn’t yet managed Sunderland.......maybe he could be the new saviour ? Lol 

Just what we need. Another contributor to the SAFC thread!

Max ,in hindsight do you think it may have been better for the club if they went down 2 or 3 seasons earlier ,took the wake up call onboard ,and bounced straight back up while they still had the nucleus of a premier league squad ,rather than things getting worse season after season ?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

No not really the last few seasons for all their lows had some real f***ing highs and great memories.

The 6 in a row against the Filth will go down in NE football History and might never be replicated either way.

The Great Escapes were like Cup Finals in a perverse way.

The Euphoria was exactly the same.

Especialy under BSA when we did Chelsea at home 2nd last home game of the season.

Many many top experiences professional football men from differing nationalities said they have never heard raw noise like it when Defoe scored that day.

The Chelsea players said so much

They just looked at one another speechless.

That was The Roker Roar for that moment ' it returned.

It was probably the second best moment for me in the History of the SOL behind the play off Semi second leg v Sheff United .

Then actually sending the Unwashed down when we beat Everton at home the same season.

The Cup Final v Man City under Poyet and getting there by beating 

United at Old Trafford on penalties with around 10k Safc there early January mid week .

So no it's happened the way it has and Safc will learn from it.

The only thing I regret is Moyse.

He sucked the life out of Sunderland AFC with his Fooking Dour pessimistic ways.

There was no fight in him what so ever.

Coleman is a good genuine bloke as was Grayson 

Iv still got reservations if he is tactically good enough as he has made major mistakes time and time again.

5 at the back when we can't defend for toffee.

it leaves us weak in midfield and up top where our strengths are.

go 442

or 4132 and utilise our attacking players in 

mcgeady

Lua Lua

Mcmanaman

Asoro

Maja

Willians ( before injury )

Drop Cattermole and get Gooch in.

Why did he loan out beadling when

Oshea is shot ?????

Fletcher needs benching and if anything just given 15 mins to run at tired legs as it's his only chance of scoring.

Our keepers are Fooking rubbish

Short is asset stripping but to sell Mannonr for 2 mill has lost us 8-15 points this season .

get Strykjek in for the rest of the season as he be our keeper next season .

Coleman needs to man up admit his 5311 is bollox and go 442

4132 and play a nucleus of

Strykjek

Matthews

kone

salter

oviedo

mcgeady

Robson

Lua Lua 

Mcmannaman

asoro

maja

Subs

Talbot

jones

Embleton

Honeyman

Ejieria

Fletcher

Gooch

fook off Cattermole 'OS'Steele 'Camp they Fooking either finished or shite.

Stick for the best part with players that are ours and bed them in for league 1 and who knows they might just keep us up ?

The filth might just get relegated ?

And Wel have our Derby back cos that's all wev got to crow about up here as Wel never win the Prem in a month of Sunday's as nowadays 

it's all about the money and location and mercenary overpaid footballers.

Got to hand it to you mate, you're a proper fan imo...

The Sunderland threads have been a good craic over the years, could be a thing of the past as you hurtle towards the conference!!!

• Like 1

McCready for one max is not just the money max its how many fancy league 1 or if clubs from higher up coming sniffing players will jump ship  and has you have said short will cash in or reduce the wage bill anyway he can and do you think a team with a lot of academy players will get you out of league 1 max no doubt you need investment 

I would like to see you stay up max and do you think Coleman will throw caution to the wind and go more attack minded till end of the season plus do you think if you went down it might be a blessing give you chance to rebuild and get some of theses kids regular first team football next season