Sunderland Afc

i know of a few safc lads that jumped ship to nufc in keegan era where i live its 60% mags 40% safc -i still speak to these lads but i wont discuss footy with them its like desrting your country - changing your colours? NEVER!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How re they getting on nowadays ?

Just watching that game on Match of the Day.....wasnt a penalty in a million years Max.   And Spurs 3rd goal dissallowed for offside when the geezer was in his own half ...hows that work.

well because of keegan 92 the jawdees are above us again but the plastic jawdee nation divant understand its only a glip we did them 4 in a row didnt max mention that and run them up and down ther

Posted Images

Who cares about Newcastle, apart from you ? I'm suprised anyone spends money going to see a team with absolutely no ambition, a team that sells its manager and best players, an owner who doesn't want to win cups and only objective is staying in the premiership. As I've said many times, NUFC is simply a cash cow for Ashley.

How was it a bite Max? I've been consistent in my disapproval of Ashley's ownership and running of Newcastle United. You are the only one on here who is obsessed with Newcastle. They could fold tomorrow and it wouldn't change my life one iota, you, on the other hand , would be devastated as you would have nowhere to aim your irrational hatred.

Ps, St. James holds 52,000..... Your figures are wrong once again; 47,000 + 6,000 = 53,000. You do like to exaggerate, Max.

Edited by Brigzy
Iv just been pointing out that NCL support is a great chunk plastic from 92 :)

47k on sat after a season or two of not getting there own way

Wonder what it will be after 30 years of fook all lol

As iv stated prob 25k :)[/quote

It was SUNDAY Max, do you ever get any facts right ? LOL ! 30 years ? Newcastle haven't won anything since '69...... That's 46 years Max. Your maths not to good is it ?

Edited by Brigzy

Newcastle capacity; 52,405..... Sunday's attendance; 47,763; difference= 4,642..... Not 6000, get your facts right Max . I stand by the fact you troll other NUFC sites using the name "BEEFY1992", the posts were identical to what you post on here. I couldn't care less where or what you post, as I say, I just enjoy pointing out your inconsistencies. You tell Gnash that SoL has "totally sold out" a few times, when in fact it has never sold out for a football match, you go on about never winng any thing for 30 years, when in fact Necastle haven't won anything in over 45 years ! You dream up your own attendance figures for matches and when presented with evidence to the contrary you say the evidence is wrong ! Dream on Max.

Max I'll apologise when I'm wrong, but in this case I'm convinced I'm right ; the spelling the phrases, the syntax, etc were EXACTLY the same as you posted on here. I couldn't care less where you post, it just seems this obsession of yours about Newcastle United is looking more and more like an inferiority complex; why would anyone fret so much about a football team from a different city ?

Max I'll apologise when I'm wrong, but in this case I'm convinced I'm right ; the spelling the phrases, the syntax, etc were EXACTLY the same as you posted on here. I couldn't care less where you post, it just seems this obsession of yours about Newcastle United is looking more and more like an inferiority complex; why would anyone fret so much about a football team from a different city ? ---------------------------------------------------- its the norm up here brigzy nufc fans do exactly the same [talking about opposite team] we havent got owt else to talk about! lol -mind you the hatred can be a bit tense at times [derby day] what i will say in safc defence is that they dont wreck their own city when beat unlike nufc on a few occasions

Edited by ftm

Max I'll apologise when I'm wrong, but in this case I'm convinced I'm right ; the spelling the phrases, the syntax, etc were EXACTLY the same as you posted on here. I couldn't care less where you post, it just seems this obsession of yours about Newcastle United is looking more and more like an inferiority complex; why would anyone fret so much about a football team from a different city ? ---------------------------------------------------- its the norm up here brigzy nufc fans do exactly the same [talking about opposite team] we havent got owt else to talk about! lol -mind you the hatred can be a bit tense at times [derby day] what i will say in safc defence is that they dont wreck their own city when beat unlike nufc on a few occasions

I understand rivalry, but Max seems obsessed ! He goes on more about Newcastle than he does Sunderland ! For the life of me I can't understand why people pay, what, £40/60 to watch the dross served up these days at St James and SoL, let alone get excited by what's happening a rival club. I was at the last Derby game, and to be honest, I didn't see any hatred. Rivalry, yes, but hatred no. I posted before about having a drink with Sunderland supporters after the game, in Newcastle. Something that would have been unheard of years back. Edited by Brigzy

Max, I couldn't give a shit about Newcastle or Sunderland. I just enjoy correcting your inaccurate posts !

You mention Newcastle "only" having 47700 crowd on Sunday against Stoke, as if it was a catastrophe or crisis. What you don't mention is it was the biggest attendance in England that week end; bigger than the Scouse Derby, bigger than the London derby, bigger than the games involving Man U, Man City, Chelsea, etc. I'd guess just about most clubs, including Sunderland, would dream of such support. You're obsessed with Newcastle, Max, it ain't healthy, support your own club, instead of fretting about another club. You keep claiming that Sunderland support is "the gravy" whatever that means, but they are just an average club, with average support, who can't even fill their ground. Get over it Max.

Edited by Brigzy

I understand rivalry, but Max seems obsessed ! He goes on more about Newcastle than he does Sunderland ! For the life of me I can't understand why people pay, what, £40/60 to watch the dross served up these days at St James and SoL, let alone get excited by what's happening a rival club. I was at the last Derby game, and to be honest, I didn't see any hatred. Rivalry, yes, but hatred no. I posted before about having a drink with Sunderland supporters after the game, in Newcastle. Something that would have been unheard of years back.

i agree on this last "derby" brigzy but i do think the kind gesture from safc supporters towards the two nufc fans that died played a big part in it ---hope it carries on this way to be honest because rivalry is fine by me [have to admit to causing bother with nufc fans in past --80,s] but to old for it now lol

• Like 1

Lol safc average support

Don't forget to ask a mod to check IP addresses

:)

Max, you don't know much about the Internet, do you ? You can change your ip simply by turning your router on and off. You can get internet access anywhere these days; on a bus, a train, in a pub, in a shopping mall, Christ sake you can even get in Asda or McDonalds ! And everyone is a different ip. Have you never heard of iPhones or iPads ? You know, and I know that you made that post under the "BEEFY1992" user name, another thing, do you know the difference between "troll" and "trawl" ? I don't think you do. I Love debate, discussion and even argument, but with you, it's pointless. You post inaccurate nonsense, then when you are confronted with the facts, you either ignore them or deny them. I won't bother replying to your posts from now on, your obsession with Newcastle makes it pointless. I'll let others judge what you say.

• Like 1

max what the ncl faithful had on on sun would of almost filled your ground to capacity which the likes of that have only ever been seen since take that were there :blink: fecking take that can fill your ground but yous different gravy cant :laugh: but dont be to down max even with a blip they are rightly still the pride of the northeast :thumbs:

Edited by blackmaggie

max its common knowledge they are biggest and the best supported in the north east they are a world wide brand the face of northeast football if you will i bet beefy and alot of others jumped ship before king kev you just need to accept and admit max

Edited by blackmaggie