Sunderland Afc

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How re they getting on nowadays ?

Just watching that game on Match of the Day.....wasnt a penalty in a million years Max.   And Spurs 3rd goal dissallowed for offside when the geezer was in his own half ...hows that work.

well because of keegan 92 the jawdees are above us again but the plastic jawdee nation divant understand its only a glip we did them 4 in a row didnt max mention that and run them up and down ther

Posted Images

I listened to the West Brom v West Ham "incident" today on the radio, then watched the highlights on the red button at tea time :D

According to the radio it was WW111, didn't mention it on the telly :icon_eek:

Cheers, D.

Which one !!....the day was full of disastrous incidents from the minute we set out......from people getting killed on the motorways,to 500 of our fans not being allowed in the ground due to being late,to starting fights with West Brom fans,to starting fights with each other.........to a football match where the players didnt turn up,a manager who brings off a forward and puts on a defender when his sides 3 nil down.....a useless c**t like Nolan whos like a 9 year old that gets the captaincy because his dads the manager.....a useless c**t like Downing who spends difficult games hiding like a mouse frightened to come out in the open,a silly foreign c**t who comes off the bench and clumps someone because they tackled him........6000 fans we took up to watch this embarrassing shit.....and we thought the Fa Cup couldnt get any worse than a 5 nil loss to Notts Forest last year !!.......From top to bottom the club was a shambles today.

Exactly, the radio said loads about the sending off but nothing on red button.

Cheers, D.

A well deserved Bradford win

Safc were gutless

Poyet seems clueless

Swaps and changes his team to regular

Can't settle on a system

Leaves better players on the bench

But most of all I feel he has lost his bottle after the

Heavy Southampton defete

This has bred negativity into the team

I like the bloke as a person

But IMO they have to sack him ASAP

I'd give Young Cloughie a shout at a Big Club Job

Bring him Home to his place of Birth and give him a crack at Sunderland AFC

How well do you know Poyet as a person Max ?......dont get into making that mistake mate i thought for years our John Lyall was a cracking fella and a great manager,then one day i met him and realised he was just a great manager ;)

Its so easy to do this " sack the manager " thing ive been guilty of it myself before.......we had some dopes at West Brom yesterday calling for Allardyce,s head but the reality is we,re having a great season,apart from keep playing Nolan i dont have a problem with Allardyce he is true to himself and us as fans he doesnt pretend to have any affinity with us as we dont with him its almost a grudging respect both ways..... managers have no more loyalty to clubs than players do you have to ask yourself what would be achieved by sacking Poyet.....who better would you,s get in to equip you for a relegation battle he,s kept you up once why cant he do it again........as for Nigel Clough he,s not a premiership manager if he was he would have been by now.

Just saw your highlights on Match of the Day it looked a diabolical pitch but in fairness i dont think thats what cost you the game their was some pretty pathetic mistakes from some fairly big name players............looked a good little atmosphere thats the thing playing lower league teams they get bang up for it its great to see.

Fickle game football... He was the messiah a few months back and now it's sack him!!

:laugh: Exactly what i was thinking.
I went for the short and sweet aproach this time gnash..

I was going to mention alardyce actually, as I think he's a prime example of a manager who doesn't fit the club, yet puts the club first, if you know what i mean.

I think poyet is the right man, just a bad run, Defoe shows how commited he is.

Edited by NEWKID

I'd say yesterday Defoe wasn't used on Poyets say so

And I agree

No way would I of risked him getting injured on that pitch

It was a discrace

Defoe was best kept safe for his goals to keep us up

On that I agree.

Same as Catts

I wouldn't of rushed him back on that pitch either.

I agree mate our pitch is horrendous for playing pass and move football. We did play some nice stuff on a very good pitch at Chelsea though so can't blame the result on the pitch like you say

We just wanted it more than Sunderland. Just were still up for it on Wednesday at leyton orient.

See how many of the 24k turn up on wet and windy night in London lol

• Like 1

The Sunderland centre forward who took 5 touches to control the ball from 7 yards out cant blame the pitch,Adam Johnson dribbling the ball round his own penalty box and giving it away cant blame the pitch they were basic mistakes that cost the game.....Ronnie O Sullivan would destroy me on a battered up table down the local club just as easily as he would batter me at the Crucible at the end of the day Premiership players " should " have the beating of third division players regardless.......but thats what we love about the Fa Cup.......Max im amazed your not going up the wall about Poyet leaving big named players out......when Allardyce put all the kids out against Forest last year we wanted his head on a stick its something he,ll never be forgiven for.......for fans of smaller clubs of our generation the Fa Cup is the traditional old competition we all have a chance in and means everything to us.....sadly a lot of managers these days dont have respect enough for the fans to realise that.

• Like 2

This play your strongest side shite is totall bolloxxx at times, if your in top four, champs league then im sorry you cant in this day you cant afford too, also the same for being in a relagation fight then you cant, simples, do your sums!!!

Edited by bracken boy