Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

When cranked up It reminds me of them dragon lights 5 0 come after you with or the search lights the coast guards use I don't mind a little bit of extra spill I'd put up with it but it's over kill atb to other lads with there's sure ul catch stuff with it but just not for me il stick to my tracer variable ; )

Il pm you later gaffa cheers ; )

When cranked up It reminds me of them dragon lights 5 0 come after you with or the search lights the coast guards use I don't mind a little bit of extra spill I'd put up with it but it's over kill atb to other lads with there's sure ul catch stuff with it but just not for me il stick to my tracer variable ; )

Il pm you later gaffa cheers ; )

. Dodge your like me mate..I can't be on with that overspill when lamping,beam like a pencil and spot the size of a penny bit for me,each to their own I guess and probably why I've never caught much haha..I've had one of them type of torches for a few years now.. Three settings with the max being being 7500 lumens..bigger than the k50 but I've caught a few odds and sods with it..just chuck it in the car as a spare really..good luck guys with your new gear
  • Like 1

When cranked up It reminds me of them dragon lights 5 0 come after you with or the search lights the coast guards use I don't mind a little bit of extra spill I'd put up with it but it's over kill atb to other lads with there's sure ul catch stuff with it but just not for me il stick to my tracer variable ; )Il pm you later gaffa cheers ; )

. Dodge your like me mate..I can't be on with that overspill when lamping,beam like a pencil and spot the size of a penny bit for me,each to their own I guess and probably why I've never caught much haha..I've had one of them type of torches for a few years now.. Three settings with the max being being 7500 lumens..bigger than the k50 but I've caught a few odds and sods with it..just chuck it in the car as a spare really..good luck guys with your new gear

I expected abit of extra overspill to be fair mate but just didn't expect it to have that much..

Best lamp Iv known is when were kids me n 2 mates saved our dinner money up for a month n went to the local gun shop n bought a colemans 800000 cp lamp it was spot on we used it together shared it even lent it to other lads it got some abuse but never had a problem, I got into next in lamp n they came fecked up n went but my mate still has still got the Coleman lol n it's still goin strong after all this time but he feck lend it out anymore lol

You've never caught much lol....remember when that ........cup got canceled lol

• Like 1

When cranked up It reminds me of them dragon lights 5 0 come after you with or the search lights the coast guards use I don't mind a little bit of extra spill I'd put up with it but it's over kill atb to other lads with there's sure ul catch stuff with it but just not for me il stick to my tracer variable ; )Il pm you later gaffa cheers ; )

I expected abit of extra overspill to be fair mate but just didn't expect it to have that much..

Best lamp Iv known is when were kids me n 2 mates saved our dinner money up for a month n went to the local gun shop n bought a colemans 800000 cp lamp it was spot on we used it together shared it even lent it to other lads it got some abuse but never had a problem, I got into next in lamp n they came fecked up n went but my mate still has still got the Coleman lol n it's still goin strong after all this time but he feck lend it out anymore lol

You've never caught much lol....remember when that ........cup got canceled lol

I still have the Coleman 800,000CP lamp haha,it was a real un still got original wiring on but has got a modified switch on..I remember when all those blue eye,black eye lamps came out and everyone got took in with them even I bought one,honestly I'd of not went for mice with them after my first ever trip out with one,I smashed mine to bits that first look out with it haha..so back to my tried and trusted Cibie Super Oscar, an awesome lamp which has put some gear to bed for me..that and the Coleman were my favs..the Lightforce lamps are great lamps its just the darn wiring and the switches that are so poor..I think these torch type dazzlers are good,very good and will become the norm in years to come..the days of the acid battery and the heavy metal backed Cibie with a hammer shaft as a handle are long gone lol..Oh and aye I can remember it well Dodge but I reckon Karma come bit me on the arse a few years ago when the shit hit the fan lol

They fecked you over good style eh but the times I went with ya we either stopped when it came light or when the battery made the lamp go orange n you were doin that 3-4 times a week for years to put Scran on the table plus your still out huntin now a fair bit so atleast not alls lost n you had a good run I do believe some things happen for a reason even if sometimes in a shittey way at the time, I remember them nights with you n ginger like yesterday not just for seein good dogs doin a good shift in but the amount of laughin from dusk till dawn proper proper funny lol great memeries ; )

• Like 1

mine left hongong Wednesday and arrived at alternative address this morning, no customs to pay :) just need to collect it on my way home from work Tuesday and give it a go Wednesday night. Much appreciated FD for all the effort you have gone to, to make this happen. hats off to you mate. :signthankspin:

• Like 1

mine left hongong Wednesday and arrived at alternative address this morning, no customs to pay :) just need to collect it on my way home from work Tuesday and give it a go Wednesday night. Much appreciated FD for all the effort you have gone to, to make this happen. hats off to you mate. :signthankspin:

mine is at birmingham so will be up here soon be nice to see what they look like on the open hills up here dunkanon

• Like 1

Just look at the indicator light next to the on/off switch mate. turn the torch on and if the little light is green then there's 50% plus in the batteries. if its amber then there is 50% to 30% life left. If its red there's under 30% so i'd recommend you charge it. Hope this helps.

Do you lads charge them when there dimming , mate of mine had it out other night 2 n alf hours and said it's not dimmed . My dad wants to borrow it later not sure if I should charge it or not

Alright mate, the lithium ion batts have no memory, unlike older batteries. So they can be charged at any stage of there capacity, so if you only use it for 10 mins after fully charging then you can stick it on charge again to make sure you have 100% charged batts for when you need it the next time,

• Like 1

Was out tonight to compare mine to my old million cp clue light.

No comparison. lol

You don't realise how yellow the beam from the old lamp is till you switch on the k50. Ultra bright and clear as day. No comparison.

The spill is a bit big and will take a bit if getting used to.

But the k50 is what I'll be using from now on.

Cheers FD

• Like 3