Ginger French

merry xmas all, just watched an old video the field fare challenge,when ginger and his dog mink,were running against some top dogs in the country,i remember ginger also owned luke another good dog,iknow this was a few years ago and ginger fell on bad times and bad luck,but just curious to know does he still keep a dog or two, and is he still in the land of the living, he was a top dog man in his day.

another peddler who would tell you anything you wanted to here imo...

but last time i heard he was in prison .

didn't he serve his time, think 2 years ,? then come out. or as been sent down again for what ever :hmm:

Didn't pretend to be any ting different though not like some of the other pricks in the dog game who put themselves on a pedestal.Always good for a story.
  • Like 5

didn't he serve his time, think 2 years ,? then come out. or as been sent down again for what ever :hmm:

dont know if he went back down ray ..

Didn't pretend to be any ting different though not like some of the other pricks in the dog game who put themselves on a pedestal.Always good for a story.

he always had a story like you say, still a peddler though ...

old len was a character for sure, if ever i had to ring him for anything i always made sure i was sat down and had nowt to do for an hr or so, no such thing as a quick chat with that fella. only ever bought veterinary supplies from the fella but had a couple of mates who had running dogs off of him and they all done what he said they would. aint spoke or heard of the man for some years...

Yokel

• Like 2