Sign in to follow this  
davey

Razor And Kim

Wich one iv got 4 ? As of yet no

I was only taking the piss as that seems the norm on here mate haha...4 dogs? I fkn wish I only had 4!!

• Like 1

maybe it can't cope way the high altitude d old snipe was a super dog lol atb edrd

thats what it is mate it was snow on the ground not desert sand

There was an incident many moons ago with a dog that jacked on some semi plough , it was blue like razor but a bitch , snoop , miles and myself where there and a few more lads , personally I think this is the story Deerman has been told about just its gone from the blue bitch to Razor , Razor loves the plough not by choice just couldn't get snoop of it lol , I have watched Razor run on every typ of land and he's no jacker ,

Andy pal how's tricks lol

• Like 2

Roberto ....Thanks for putting that straight ,my pup has just come out of hiding he thought he was on death row

post-734-0-13270300-1418319019_thumb.jpg

Ha ha ha ha Roybo had to mate had Snoop on he's even bringing Razor out of retirement to show some one it run . So if any one sees a small man with a big dog on a plough lololol

• Like 5

Ha ha ha ha Roybo had to mate had Snoop on he's even bringing Razor out of retirement to show some one it run . So if any one sees a small man with a big dog on a plough lololol

pmsl

There was an incident many moons ago with a dog that jacked on some semi plough , it was blue like razor but a bitch , snoop , miles and myself where there and a few more lads , personally I think this is the story Deerman has been told about just its gone from the blue bitch to Razor , Razor loves the plough not by choice just couldn't get snoop of it lol , I have watched Razor run on every typ of land and he's no jacker ,

Andy pal how's tricks lol

Edited by DEERMAN