Razor And Kim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing if this works . Bitch pup I got of snoop and login and the first I have had of this breeding.

this dog was great on the plough                        

Iv spoke to and known snoop years now, and not heard one whisper of the dog jacking, he,s the first to say if dog has had a shit day, he,s never once bigged the dog up, when to be fair he should have.

Posted Images

Nice pup logan.looks feathered? whats the other pup look like?

she's got slightly feathered lugs and a cracking jacket id say some were in the middle of broken and rough if you no wat i mean .

These pups will be about 3/16 DH

Your right mate they will be around 3/32 on paper so around a 1/10 DH as Sal the great grand dam was 3/4 DH ...hopefully this litter produces a few decent animals ...Tigger is pretty much finished as he has a dislocated front toe although last season he was only used for big slips as we were bring on a few mates youngsters a dog that really just lived to graft ... its heart breaking seeing a decent dog grow old but the memories are still there ...good luck with the pups .

Edited by MIK

I used to like you carl.now I just think your a peddling c**t.

Is this Razors owner?..................A lot of Coursing lads from Hampshire say that this dog jacked on plough ? Is this true?..
Some jealous people in this game Deerman. So unless you've seen it with your own eyes I'd be dubious of hearsay mate..people who you think are your friends can often turn into an enemy when running dogs are concerned and spread rumours which may or may not be true and as we all know mud sticks ... im not saying it ain't true just because I have a pup out of Razor but hand on heart ive never ever heard of such a rumour as that? Infact only the very opposite but im sure Carl will clarify your query as he seems the type of lad to say things as they are..Atb folks

I used to like you carl.now I just think your a peddling c**t.

Is this Razors owner?..................A lot of Coursing lads from Hampshire say that this dog jacked on plough ? Is this true?..

Some jealous prople in this game Deerman. So unless you've seen it with your own eyes I'd be dubious of hearsay mate..people who you think are your friends can often turn into an enemy when running dogs are concerned and spread rumours which may or may not be true and as we all know mud sticks ... im not saying it ain't true just because I have a pup out of Razor but hand on heart ive never ever heard of such a rumour as that? Infact only the very opposite but im sure Carl will clarify your query as he seems the type of lad to say things as they are..Atb folks

yes there is and the coursing game seems to have more than its fair share ....Ive never been interested in the coursing game and its nothing to me if he did or didnt ,but have heard this now off a few well respected coursing blokes,I know a few on here wont go near Razor stuff and being the type of person I am if i have something to ask il ask it ....so theres no better way in this case than ask the lad himself im sure you agree