Second Job

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look guys im 28 i work hard for my two daughters. When i grew up we didnt have alot of money and when i was at secondary school the school was wuite posh and went on skiing holidays every year

Dear Mr Tax man, this is how I make some cash on the side without declaring it.   TC

but he is an electrician ... by the time theyve waffled a load of shite to you about watts and ohms and wrong fuses.. drank the mandatory 20 cups of tea it really equates to 5 hours of actual work

Absolutely f**k all wrong with wanting to earn well and making hay while the sun shines..... but f**k working a 60hr week! I'd have to really enjoy it or be earning stupid money.

Credit to you mate, you have a goal and have the drive to work towards it. Seriously, can't help but respect such a man.

I was doing it , I was commuting 125 miles each way, 8hr day, plus driving, I did it for the training, took me 2 years and it has come good. I worked it out and some weeks I was working 80hrs.

Have my own time, on average 70 mile each way, but can leave at 8am and come home for 2pm. Some office work, but have time to exercise the dogs and have a laugh.

Look guys im 28 i work hard for my two daughters. When i grew up we didnt have alot of money and when i was at secondary school the school was wuite posh and went on skiing holidays every year well all except me that is and a few others because it was too expensive for my mum and dad. I have always worked my bollox off i did 5 paper rounds every morning when i was at school and earned 150 per week and bought my first car myself with that money so now i work hard so that my daughters dont have to go without. I am on course to retire early and have paid off my mortgage by 45-50 and will buy another house or two to rent out. I didnt realise id get knocked for it i was just looking for ideas thats all i cant stand sitting in doors doing nothing watching telly

• Like 7

Look guys im 28 i work hard for my two daughters. When i grew up we didnt have alot of money and when i was at secondary school the school was wuite posh and went on skiing holidays every year well all except me that is and a few others because it was too expensive for my mum and dad. I have always worked my bollox off i did 5 paper rounds every morning when i was at school and earned 150 per week and bought my first car myself with that money so now i work hard so that my daughters dont have to go without. I am on course to retire early and have paid off my mortgage by 45-50 and will buy another house or two to rent out. I didnt realise id get knocked for it i was just looking for ideas thats all i cant stand sitting in doors doing nothing watching telly

i didn't see my old man much when i was a kid ... he was always at work :huh:

• Like 2

Can't knock a man for wanting to get ahead and grafting, fair play to you sunshine.

All I will say is, look at the whole picture, if your going to put that much effort into being all paid up at 50 don't forget they have dreamed up all sorts of schemes to keep you paying.

Not least they will nick your house off your kids if you need to go in an old folks home or something.......those c**ts never stop taking so keep sight of exactly who you are working for. ;)

• Like 3

Can't knock a man for wanting to get ahead and grafting, fair play to you sunshine.

All I will say is, look at the whole picture, if your going to put that much effort into being all paid up at 50 don't forget they have dreamed up all sorts of schemes to keep you paying.

Not least they will nick your house off your kids if you need to go in an old folks home or something.......those c**ts never stop taking so keep sight of exactly who you are working for. ;)

not if you set up a trust they cant touch you or your kids as the frust owns the property. Electricians do earn good money i took home a nice amount last year but i was looking at something i could do at home on the evenings for money maybe it was just a thought i dont really need it i just like earning money for me and the kids and the boss lady

Can't knock a man for wanting to get ahead and grafting, fair play to you sunshine.All I will say is, look at the whole picture, if your going to put that much effort into being all paid up at 50 don't forget they have dreamed up all sorts of schemes to keep you paying.Not least they will nick your house off your kids if you need to go in an old folks home or something.......those c**ts never stop taking so keep sight of exactly who you are working for. ;)

not if you set up a trust they cant touch you or your kids as the frust owns the property. Electricians do earn good money i took home a nice amount last year but i was looking at something i could do at home on the evenings for money maybe it was just a thought i dont really need it i just like earning money for me and the kids and the boss lady
they don't earn good as what they did wet trades earn more money than sparks and plumbers now

Can't knock a man for wanting to get ahead and grafting, fair play to you sunshine.All I will say is, look at the whole picture, if your going to put that much effort into being all paid up at 50 don't forget they have dreamed up all sorts of schemes to keep you paying.Not least they will nick your house off your kids if you need to go in an old folks home or something.......those c**ts never stop taking so keep sight of exactly who you are working for. ;)

they don't earn good as what they did wet trades earn more money than sparks and plumbers now

Thick Trades you mean!