Second Job

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look guys im 28 i work hard for my two daughters. When i grew up we didnt have alot of money and when i was at secondary school the school was wuite posh and went on skiing holidays every year

Dear Mr Tax man, this is how I make some cash on the side without declaring it.   TC

but he is an electrician ... by the time theyve waffled a load of shite to you about watts and ohms and wrong fuses.. drank the mandatory 20 cups of tea it really equates to 5 hours of actual work

40% + NI.........plus vat and duty on fuel, petrol, electric, car repairs, gas, bag of chips, clothes, glasses and anything else I'm your life..........plus, parking tickets, council tax, congestion charge, road tax, airport tax, landfill tax..........

Yeah, why do you need a part time job? Lol lol

To the OP what skills do you have?

You can't make additional cash making purse nets for example if.....well you don't know how to make purse nets.

If your good at making things get a shed and make things your good at and sell them furniture, pottery anything like that. If you've no skills then you could buy a van and do man with a van jobs for people. I'm afraid without a talent or a skill then you snookered.

Me I've played guitar for 30+ years so if I wanted to make some extra cash I would just play a few pub gigs.

Good luck with whatever you do

How much to plaster a wall in shite nl?

thought you would have had plenty experience doing that in the jail Kevin

Thanks haymin

arnt you rent boy kev for the yardies in london

What them same yardies who have you cleaning the shite from there arshes and running about punting dark for them,?