Famous Indians

Neems, a tiger and lion are completely different species, they produce infertile offspring. That's a poor comparison to human races. You'd be better off comparing domestic dog hybrids as a similar thought experiment....

Human species not races,Neanderthal and archaic sub Saharan Africans are not the same species,and not all Hybrids are infertile,they usually aren't very fertile but have a high sex drive to compensate,which may have been the thing that stopped females being killed/shunned by the men in the tribes,and allowed a our genes to mix slightly (one way or the other).

Very true, but comparing human races, that produce fertile offspring easily due to the genetic similarity to a lion and tiger hybrid is ridiculous imo. Like I said, better to compare to something like domestic dog hybridisation.

The definition of species is a subjective area but I think it's difficult to term what are commonly referred to as human races, human species. Sub species perhaps...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your are into indian stories, get yourself a book called "Bury my heart at wounded knee"......brilliant true story of the genocide of the Indians by the Americans

Only in the USA ,,,,are you sure about that,,,   I think it's the same in many nations around the world,,,,there are no more evil animals on earth,,than the human animal

As Wilf said , the book ,Bury my heart at wounded knee,by Dee Brown , is he definitive book on the subject , I would recommend going on google and listening to the speeches of chief Joseph , the good

Neems, a tiger and lion are completely different species, they produce infertile offspring. That's a poor comparison to human races. You'd be better off comparing domestic dog hybrids as a similar thought experiment....

Human species not races,Neanderthal and archaic sub Saharan Africans are not the same species,and not all Hybrids are infertile,they usually aren't very fertile but have a high sex drive to compensate,which may have been the thing that stopped females being killed/shunned by the men in the tribes,and allowed a our genes to mix slightly (one way or the other).

Very true, but comparing human races, that produce fertile offspring easily due to the genetic similarity to a lion and tiger hybrid is ridiculous imo. Like I said, better to compare to something like domestic dog hybridisation.

The definition of species is a subjective area but I think it's difficult to term what are commonly referred to as human races, human species. Sub species perhaps...

The new slightly bastardised human can breed easily with other human species,because it's more recently related to them.

That wouldn't apply to the initial hybrids.

I watched a programme on Discovery about these 9 foot people. Basically some farmers had emptied some caves of tons and tons of Bat crap to use as fertiliser on the fields and while doing this had uncovered a lot of red haired giant Skeletons. As is usual the skeletons have been kept under lock and key by the " establishment" ever since as it doesn't fit in with the mainstream/established history/origins.The Burial mounds discovered in the American mid West including the ones at Bat Creek are said to be of ancient British origin and design and also the stone tablet found at Bat Creek in 1889 has an inscription on it written in Coelbren an ancient British alphabet, primarily of Welsh origin but similar in appearance to Celtic recorded and studied by historians for years. This evidence if not for it being ignored adds weight to the story of the Welsh Prince Madoc who is said to have sailed to Amerca circa 562 ad, but to acknowledge this would destroy all of current mainstream Dark age history. Would love to know exactly what the "establishment" do know , that they are with holding from us .

Madoc or Madog ab Owain Gwynydd was said to have sailed there in 1170 upon reaching there he left the first lot of settlers there and returned home to get more settlers and once again sailed westward on this time landing in a different place.

Some people say it was King Arthur's II brother who's name was also Madoc who sailed there in 562.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/943967/posts

TC

Part of defining species is how easily they can breed...... I can't think of any two different species that can breed as easily as human races. If you want to call them different species to push your agenda, fine, but from a biological/evolutionary view it's a hard one to push. Like I said, in any other species, human races would be more commonly referred to as sub species of the homo sapiens species. Many wouldn't even consider them different sub species.

Africans and Europeans are as different as the greyhound is to the saluki.......... not fecking lions and tigers. LOL

• Like 1

The point of my last post is we're over most of the problems we ran into initially through hybridising now,we're all slightly related.

Gone off on a tangent,my point was there MUST have been an initial hybrid between Neanderthal and homo sapian,and there were a lot of very big and deformed people popping up about that time.

So if there were the occasional giant skeletons being found in America it points to miscegenation IMO

The point of my last post is we're over most of the problems we ran into initially through hybridising now,we're all slightly related.

Gone off on a tangent,my point was there MUST have been an initial hybrid between Neanderthal and homo sapian,and there were a lot of very big and deformed people popping up about that time.

So if there were the occasional giant skeletons being found in America it points to miscegenation IMO

Okay, that's fair enough. Yeah I'd say there has in our evolutionary history been plenty of homo hybridisation. Hybridisation on all possible levels is part of the evolutionary process in creating diversity in the gene pool to aid adaptation.

Part of defining species is how easily they can breed...... I can't think of any two different species that can breed as easily as human races. If you want to call them different species to push your agenda, fine, but from a biological/evolutionary view it's a hard one to push. Like I said, in any other species, human races would be more commonly referred to as sub species of the homo sapiens species. Many wouldn't even consider them different sub species.

Africans and Europeans are as different as the greyhound is to the saluki.......... not fecking lions and tigers. LOL

I watched a programme on Discovery about these 9 foot people. Basically some farmers had emptied some caves of tons and tons of Bat crap to use as fertiliser on the fields and while doing this had uncovered a lot of red haired giant Skeletons. As is usual the skeletons have been kept under lock and key by the " establishment" ever since as it doesn't fit in with the mainstream/established history/origins.The Burial mounds discovered in the American mid West including the ones at Bat Creek are said to be of ancient British origin and design and also the stone tablet found at Bat Creek in 1889 has an inscription on it written in Coelbren an ancient British alphabet, primarily of Welsh origin but similar in appearance to Celtic recorded and studied by historians for years. This evidence if not for it being ignored adds weight to the story of the Welsh Prince Madoc who is said to have sailed to Amerca circa 562 ad, but to acknowledge this would destroy all of current mainstream Dark age history. Would love to know exactly what the "establishment" do know , that they are with holding from us .

Madoc or Madog ab Owain Gwynydd was said to have sailed there in 1170 upon reaching there he left the first lot of settlers there and returned home to get more settlers and once again sailed westward on this time landing in a different place.

Some people say it was King Arthur's II brother who's name was also Madoc who sailed there in 562.

TC

is that not what frazdog was on about ? Giants before the flood and lived for 900 yrs old

TC

is that not what frazdog was on about ? Giants before the flood and lived for 900 yrs old

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/jim-vieira-suppressed-history-of-giants-of-north-america/

http://muhammadabdo.wordpress.com/2012/12/21/mystery-of-ancient-egypt-the-giant-humans-forbidden-history/

Edited by RemyBolt

Surely too much hybrodisation would result in the original subspecies becoming extinct with the mongrelised species taking its place, resulting in less genetic diversity than before, but now without a base species/ subspecies to go back to.

Surely too much hybrodisation would result in the original subspecies becoming extinct with the mongrelised species taking its place, resulting in less genetic diversity than before, but now without a base species/ subspecies to go back to.

If that new sub species created through hybridisation was deemed by natural selection to be better suited to it's environment then yes in all likeliness it would outcompete the other subspecies. New subspecies would probably evolve from that through changes in their environment (due to migration etc) and hybridise amongst themselves in a continuous process of speciation.

To my mind, hybridisation is supposed to occur. If the hybrids are not suitable for their environment then they will not become a subspecies. But the continuous hybridisation of a given group of subspecies provides diversity.