Lamping With Lass A Year On. New Film

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guy heres the latest lamping video I have just finished editing. Filmed over one nights lamping for 3 hours ish. Hope you enjoy it.       all the best   Rew  

Funny ain't it,,,I still do that,after all these years of lamping,,,,yet I'm still not convinced it works,,,but I do it,,just in case ,,lol

You would catch a few more if you bounced the rabbit of the fence line by flicking the beam .........

Posted Images

good little video,,,rew,,,, i think your dog was taken the easy way out at times.. and running them to the fence line,,and not going for the kill on the run,,,witch is fine but in winter when the cover on the hedges die off and the sheep fence become more clear to run through,,,a lot of them wud of got away,,,,,,,, may be it was for the video, you must of bin walking the dog up, bye doing that your going to light up the way home for the bunny,,,,,, proberly to get a better video of the run,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

She is only young and the ground that was lamped was a first time for me and the dog. The ground that we lamp we catch 80% of rabbits on the hedge row. Cheers for comments and in all honesty the bitch makes me happy and im willing to give her the time she deserves because shes bin ran on hard rabbits from young as were not really equipped with great land but were finnaly starting to find decent land to get into the flow of regular rabbit so she should calm down after this season. Use a lance 140 by the way. Cheers