Lamping With Lass A Year On. New Film

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guy heres the latest lamping video I have just finished editing. Filmed over one nights lamping for 3 hours ish. Hope you enjoy it.       all the best   Rew  

Funny ain't it,,,I still do that,after all these years of lamping,,,,yet I'm still not convinced it works,,,but I do it,,just in case ,,lol

You would catch a few more if you bounced the rabbit of the fence line by flicking the beam .........

Posted Images

You would catch a few more if you bounced the rabbit of the fence line by flicking the beam .........

Funny ain't it,,,I still do that,after all these years of lamping,,,,yet I'm still not convinced it works,,,but I do it,,just in case ,,lol

• Like 4

I've been out with guys that didn't do it and watched rabbits hit a hedge at a hundred miles an hour then its my go in the same field and by flicking the beam the rabbit dances just long enough for the dog to grab it ........

• Like 3

Lass is doing well, I don't know how she caught that rabbit through the sheep fencing. Clever bitch and has a cracking nose.

Socks, im the one who normally flicks the beams from side to side or on and off even sometimes works. I believe it works. Best not though for this footage.

Need a better camera now.

cheers chaps

Edited by REW
  • Like 1

I've been out with guys that didn't do it and watched rabbits hit a hedge at a hundred miles an hour then its my go in the same field and by flicking the beam the rabbit dances just long enough for the dog to grab it ........

I second that, works well! Nice video and well edited :)

You see I'm still not convinced,,,,yeh I've done it many thousands of times,,,and it's worked,,,but likwaise I've done it many thousands and it hasn't ,,,,

So I'm always left thinking,,,would that particular individual rabbit turned back to the dog anyway,,,,that the problem you can never test the theory ,,cos evry rabbit is different .........that said,,I still do it,,lol

• Like 2

Cheers lads she coming on really well shes only a year and half old so plenty more experience to come. She should hopefully loose them odd whines once shes calmed down and matured abit more. The other night i had a few night lamping in a row with herand tallyed up 14 rabbits and 2 big ones which was a good score for the ground that was lamped. And over the few nights she became pretty much silent which is a goo d sign at least. Cheers again atb