Homeless Guy

theres a guy and his dog staying in the woods next to my permission, looks like he has everything between two tents, has been there 1-2 year. have only spoke to him the once, its clear he has a drink problem with bottles etc lying about, poor fecker, not a life for anyone. was back the other day, first time in a while and was suprised to see a couple car batterys lying around then i seen this crocodile clipped to another battery.

fair play to the guy, getting by what ever way he can. makes you think..

post-94610-0-54172300-1410817978.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my oul fella always told me .only time you look down on somebody is when yer giving them a hand up.

Had a local lad that used to hang about around asda, used to ask to take the trolley's back and keep the pound. A lot of people took the piss and he was well known by the community but never caused an

A PET TRAMP ... That is another human you are talking about ...........

Posted Images

I've just noticed a guy sleeping in the forest near me, he just sleeps in a big sleeping bag, he's got this little bike, packs up every morning & moves on for the day.......safer than sleeping in the streets I'd say...

We've had a pet tramp kipping in a shed at work for years up until recently when the estate evicted him. Before that he was in an old open ended building in a wood on the concrete floor and he's been out through some bad weather. I hope he moves on though because I don't want to be the one who's found him frozen.

• Like 2

batterys is for his water pump must have bit green growing about the place lol.....I remember one in 70s when we were kids we use buy him soup next thing he was all over the sunday papers got took in to hospital an washed an dried out he 2 grand in his pocket an owned an estate in co down. my ma house only cost £50 an £500 renovated it at the time

Would give him a place before I'd give these fuckers who come here and want to change us yet go to the top of the housing list. Don't ever judge a tramp when drinking tbh everyone copes in different ways and can't imagine how it must feel to be sleeping rough. Was a homeless bloke in my old area who I used to buy macds as he was always around that area. Made me feel weird how many times he said thank you for just a few quid on a meal. Everyone on here I think has enough common sense to see it but don't get why others don't. We can stop sending money abroad and start helping our own out? Surely it's just common sense to do that.

• Like 3

Would give him a place before I'd give these fuckers who come here and want to change us yet go to the top of the housing list. Don't ever judge a tramp when drinking tbh everyone copes in different ways and can't imagine how it must feel to be sleeping rough. Was a homeless bloke in my old area who I used to buy macds as he was always around that area. Made me feel weird how many times he said thank you for just a few quid on a meal. Everyone on here I think has enough common sense to see it but don't get why others don't. We can stop sending money abroad and start helping our own out? Surely it's just common sense to do that.

People are homeless because of circumstances in their lives, if we stopped all foreign aid now, would that reduce the amount of homeless on the street?

When I was about you're age I was living London & spoke to a lot of homeless people, I was quite generous with some....asked quite a few about their circumstances, it was often bad choices & then a downward spiral that put them there, shitty families, addictions etc

I was going into cafe in hackney, guy outside asking me for money for food....I said 'look mate, come in & I'll buy you breakfast', he wasn't interested! Lol......also once took a homeless guy into Ronnie Scott's jazz club in Birmingham.....that was a funny night!

• Like 1

If there was a speed ramp sleeping rough on my permission I'd go down n chuck lit fire crackers into where he is and I bet he'd be faster than Husain bolt

Hooo noooo I just driven over a speed ramp...Will it be dead...

If there was a speed ramp sleeping rough on my permission I'd go down n chuck lit fire crackers into where he is and I bet he'd be faster than Husain bolt

Hooo noooo I just driven over a speed ramp...Will it be dead...

could be, however they don't decompose as usually they're pickled from the inside out by the booze

had a tramp live in our town down on the coast when i was a kid we would catch flounders and give them to him,although not sure what the feck he done with them he never had any cooking arrangement set up in the back of a derelict building but at least we thought we was helping him out

• Like 1